Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Broyles?

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Will you take him in late round to make him as our slot receiver?

I know this kid had ACL but look at his stat in college,it shows he can play this position.

opinion?

Posted

Just watched some of his

Seems pretty fast and elusive but, I couldn't help but be drawn to the related video about him,

Posted

Reminded me too much of Keary Colbert when I watched him in games... No thanks. I prefer Gettis/Lafell/Pilares...

Posted

How about we just draft wr in the 1st 2 rounds then sign a fa wr. So people can stop talking about wr.

Posted

I think Pilaris is going to see a lot of time at slot next season, and I think he will surprise a lot of people and open some eyes. He isn't flashy or anything but he somehow is very elusive and athletic. He was an awesome receiver at Hawaii. I just think he is going to get a lot of playing time at receiever. That is what he was drafted for. I don't see them getting someone else to block him at this point. I am excited to see him play.

Posted

I agree BFKM, I've been a Pilares guy from day one. He has all the traits of a great slot guy as well... Shifty, quick, elusive, compact, etc.

I think he's gonna surprise a lot of people next year as well.

Posted

pilares isn't going to do anything on offense

Posted

If he fell to the 6th or later, it's a no brainer. There's too much high level production to ignore.

Posted

If he fell to the 6th or later, it's a no brainer. There's too much high level production to ignore.

I think 5th or 6th is possible

Posted

What's more,I don't think Pilares has done a better job than this guy did in his college career,if we have a chance to draft a player who could do more,i say go get him.

Posted

If he is there in the 4th, maybe. If he is there in the 5th, it is a steal. The guy is so talented.

Posted

He is the only wr I would take a chance on. He will fall, so the reward is higher than the risk. If he is there in the 6, I could see people trading up for him.