Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Broyles?

21 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Will you take him in late round to make him as our slot receiver?

I know this kid had ACL but look at his stat in college,it shows he can play this position.

opinion?

Posted · Report post

Just watched some of his

Seems pretty fast and elusive but, I couldn't help but be drawn to the related video about him,

Posted · Report post

Reminded me too much of Keary Colbert when I watched him in games... No thanks. I prefer Gettis/Lafell/Pilares...

Posted · Report post

How about we just draft wr in the 1st 2 rounds then sign a fa wr. So people can stop talking about wr.

Posted · Report post

I think Pilaris is going to see a lot of time at slot next season, and I think he will surprise a lot of people and open some eyes. He isn't flashy or anything but he somehow is very elusive and athletic. He was an awesome receiver at Hawaii. I just think he is going to get a lot of playing time at receiever. That is what he was drafted for. I don't see them getting someone else to block him at this point. I am excited to see him play.

Posted · Report post

I agree BFKM, I've been a Pilares guy from day one. He has all the traits of a great slot guy as well... Shifty, quick, elusive, compact, etc.

I think he's gonna surprise a lot of people next year as well.

Posted · Report post

pilares isn't going to do anything on offense

Posted · Report post

If he fell to the 6th or later, it's a no brainer. There's too much high level production to ignore.

Posted · Report post

If he fell to the 6th or later, it's a no brainer. There's too much high level production to ignore.

I think 5th or 6th is possible

Posted · Report post

What's more,I don't think Pilares has done a better job than this guy did in his college career,if we have a chance to draft a player who could do more,i say go get him.

Posted · Report post

If he is there in the 4th, maybe. If he is there in the 5th, it is a steal. The guy is so talented.

Posted · Report post

He is the only wr I would take a chance on. He will fall, so the reward is higher than the risk. If he is there in the 6, I could see people trading up for him.