Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNC - Virginia

71 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Need a win here Tar Heels

Posted · Report post

Go Wahoos!!

Posted · Report post

This is a bit troubling

Posted · Report post

This team is so undisciplined. I really haven't gotten really mad at any game this year, mad where I'm screaming every other possession, but I am very unhappy right now.

Posted · Report post

These refs these refs. The heels get all the calls. See how annyoing that is? However look at that call they just made!!!!

Posted · Report post

I'll admit that Scott call was horrible. Other than that, UNC is getting plain outplayed

Posted · Report post

lmao @ henson

Posted · Report post

I'll take the ugly win

Posted · Report post

That was one ugly ass game. I'm really disappointed in the underachievement of UNC this year. If they gave a poo, they would be #1, #2 and #3 in the country.

Posted · Report post

That was one ugly ass game. I'm really disappointed in the underachievement of UNC this year. If they gave a poo, they would be #1, #2 and #3 in the country.

????? Did you mean or? I would tend to agree unc has under achieved where as Duke has been better the most thought. If unc has the better players what would be the reason????? It will remain a mystery forever i suppose. LETS GO DUKE!

Posted · Report post

UVA did get some sketchy calls against them. UNC frontline is way to soft. How many times have Zeller, Henson, and Barnes had layups missed instead of dunking the ball? Way to many is the correct answer. Granted if all 3 had went pro, this team would be horrible. No one can hit from the outside on a regular basis.

Posted · Report post

UVA did get some sketchy calls against them. UNC frontline is way to soft. How many times have Zeller, Henson, and Barnes had layups missed instead of dunking the ball? Way to many is the correct answer. Granted if all 3 had went pro, this team would be horrible. No one can hit from the outside on a regular basis.

I bet all 3 go pro after this season....I wonder what the team will look like then?