Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelpride

UNC - Virginia

71 posts in this topic

We saw what happened the last time Roy lost his 3 best players. 16-15 in 09-10. Yet another reason why K is a better coach. K loses Singler, Smith, Irving, rebounds the next season with the #4 ranking in the country with 2 games left in ACC play.

Did you see Retardies 1 seeds aka Lunardis. Mich st and kansas. Both have one more loss then Duke and both were beaten by Duke. How does that make sense? if the duke/unc series is 2-1 the winner should be the 1 over mich st. and I dont think its close. The big 10 is over rated every single year. Who did mich st. beat outside of their conference? Duke beat kansas, an apparently amazing state team, michigan, i wanna say marquette as well.

I bet all 3 go pro after this season....I wonder what the team will look like then?

Well, at least 1 is set in stone to go pro this year.

wow

the dookers just cannot stay away. I guess they forgot that a missed chippie at the buzzer almost gave them yet another home loss this season. Against VPI of all people too.

great game wa-whos. scrappy play and one decent player almost netted you another win this year. Almost.

P.S.

your game is ugly and you are a Wisconsin-level disgrace to the game of Basketball.

You invade our threads so shut your mouth son. I was trying to give your team a little credit. You know all about last second shots though dont ya boy.

You invade our threads so shut your mouth son. I was trying to give your team a little credit. You know all about last second shots though dont ya boy.

Uh-Ohhh dooker girl breakin bad (or so she thinks)

credit? like I would read your garbage anyway

you fvckers are pathetic and won't make the sweet 16.. again

Did you win anything last year? We have an acc championship from last year. What do you have from last year? an elite 8 appearence and a losing record against Duke. Congrats.

ACC tourney champs, lmao

good for you.

number one seed yet after blowing by Hampton you eek out a lucky 2 point win against an 8-Michigan and then get blown the fvk out by Zona. Nice banner though. Some people just have their sights set a biiiiit higher than that young lady.

..haven't Kay and those clowns filled up Hansbrough Indoor with enough conference accolades yet? I mean there can't be much more room in that disgusting triplewide of a gymnasium.

whatever floats your boat dooker. beating UNC is the top of your priority list for a reason, you have to beat them to be considered legitimate. Always have. Always will. You weren't legit this year until you heaved up a 30 footer at the buzzer and you won't be legit unless you beat the Heels next year.

Face it, dook will always be 2nd at best. Which suits me because that is how I classify their fans, 2nd ... AT BEST!

Heaved? 30 footer? Try measured up a 7 ft dumbass got him to back off a drained a dagger in his mother fuging eye and then listened to holes fans cry about refs for a week straight?

Can't Duke fans come up with a better swipe at Heel fans than calling them "Holes fans"? Sounds like something a 2nd grader would come up with.

As opposed to dook or dookies? I can call them losers in the game against Duke thats pretty good.

I don't get where you people came up with Holes. your logic to that is that you think Heel sounds like Hole. And you just took out one E and replaced it with an o. Whereas Dook/Dewk actually sounds like Duke. But congrats on Coach K having a winning record against UNC, it only took him 32 years to achieve it. But in order for the Duke program to have a winning record against UNC, you would have to sweep us every year for 15 years. ;)