70 replies to this topic

#31 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:34 PM

Its allowed unc was much better then. There is no arguing that. Duke has been better the last 25 years and has a better overall win % the last 11 years. Couldnt find win % the last 25 but ill put money duke's is better.

#32 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:35 PM

Its allowed unc was much better then. There is no arguing that. Duke has been better the last 25 years and has a better overall win % the last 11 years. Couldnt find win % the last 25 but ill put money duke's is better.

Why not the last 30 years? :rolleyes:

#33 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:46 PM

Last 30 would be even. I say 25 bc thats a timetable i can say duke pulled ahead. You can go 20 10 5 duke still better.

#34 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:49 PM

what?

more success?

Is this Myron Piggie type success or national champ JJ Reddick type success? Oh wait.

Are we talking coach kay, master of working the refs and owner of the filthiest mouth in the league who broke his ******* hip teaching Shar Pei battier the art of the flop and then put the losses of his team on Gaudet when him back got achey, when him hurt.

Oh, yo must be on the Natty's and the ACC titles. Not one of those teams ever had any class. Stomping people, Punching people (henderthug) fainting goat flops without being touched. When a person pulls for dook it tells me a lot about that person, chiefly that there is a strong chance that they are a piece of sh|t themselves with suspect honor and a real lack in moral quality.

dook is a ******* joke and the one thing that validates that FACT to me over and over again is the hordes of fat chics and douchebags that have never even been to Durham much less attended dook University who relentlessly and shamelessly pull for the devils with their cheer sheets and their speedos. All for the hope that they can beat UNC. Their reason for existence. dook is a gimmick, a novelty, the necessary evil in the the world of North Carolina that is constantly trying to validate itself AT ALL COSTS.

Winning means more to you because it has to. Without it, you have nothing but a long line of scratching, slapping, flopping, flailing, floor slapping, crybaby fvcksticks dating all the way back to Art Heyman up to today with that Sambo-faced nobody Thornton who got decked yesterday because he runs his gotdamn mouth too much. Yeah, that POS deserved it. I felt bad for laughing at those tweety birds circling his head... almost.

Trinity college started off as a wannabe Ivey from the very beginning and after being snubbed by Princeton, practically laughed out of town, decided their only opportunity was to copy everything from the architecture to the snooty attitude and whatever else it could manage to hijack and after all this soul-selling and spineless "advancement" has been sucking hind *** ever since.

dook is just like 7Up.. never had it, never will.

#35 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:58 PM

FYI: doing winning % is not that hard...I did it in like 5 minutes.
last 25
duke: 0.811
UNC: 0.75

last 30
duke: 0.84
UNC: 0.88

all-Time Overall (for Duke fans, meaning from the very first game ever played by said school, you know, pre-K)
UNC: 0.73
duke: 0.70

and you also need to remember that 5>4.

Edited by Mosey, 26 February 2012 - 04:00 PM.

#36 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

How many of those 5 did you enjoy? I enjoyed all 4 championships Duke has won. You undervalue the win because your team lost. Your % proved my point. Better the last 25 years. Thats a long ass time.

#37 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:08 PM

Last 30 would be even. I say 25 bc thats a timetable i can say duke pulled ahead. You can go 20 10 5 duke still better.

Typical Dookie. Never mind the fact that Duke basketball has been around since before K. :crazy:

Last 10 years : Duke 1 Nat'l title. UNC 2 Nat'l titles.

#38 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

How many of those 5 did you enjoy? I enjoyed all 4 championships Duke has won. You undervalue the win because your team lost. Your % proved my point. Better the last 25 years. Thats a long ass time.

hahah so is 30. BTW, ive also enjoyed 4 national titles by the Heels.

Edited by Mosey, 26 February 2012 - 04:11 PM.

#39 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 February 2012 - 04:50 PM

hahah so is 30. BTW, ive also enjoyed 4 national titles by the Heels.

Dude your profile says that you are 32 so if that is correct I don't think you enjoyed the 1982 championship or remember it.

#40 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

what?

more success?

Is this Myron Piggie type success or national champ JJ Reddick type success? Oh wait.

Are we talking coach kay, master of working the refs and owner of the filthiest mouth in the league who broke his ******* hip teaching Shar Pei battier the art of the flop and then put the losses of his team on Gaudet when him back got achey, when him hurt.

Oh, yo must be on the Natty's and the ACC titles. Not one of those teams ever had any class. Stomping people, Punching people (henderthug) fainting goat flops without being touched. When a person pulls for dook it tells me a lot about that person, chiefly that there is a strong chance that they are a piece of sh|t themselves with suspect honor and a real lack in moral quality.

dook is a ******* joke and the one thing that validates that FACT to me over and over again is the hordes of fat chics and douchebags that have never even been to Durham much less attended dook University who relentlessly and shamelessly pull for the devils with their cheer sheets and their speedos. All for the hope that they can beat UNC. Their reason for existence. dook is a gimmick, a novelty, the necessary evil in the the world of North Carolina that is constantly trying to validate itself AT ALL COSTS.

Winning means more to you because it has to. Without it, you have nothing but a long line of scratching, slapping, flopping, flailing, floor slapping, crybaby fvcksticks dating all the way back to Art Heyman up to today with that Sambo-faced nobody Thornton who got decked yesterday because he runs his gotdamn mouth too much. Yeah, that POS deserved it. I felt bad for laughing at those tweety birds circling his head... almost.

Trinity college started off as a wannabe Ivey from the very beginning and after being snubbed by Princeton, practically laughed out of town, decided their only opportunity was to copy everything from the architecture to the snooty attitude and whatever else it could manage to hijack and after all this soul-selling and spineless "advancement" has been sucking hind *** ever since.

dook is just like 7Up.. never had it, never will.

Wow you have some serious hatred and are a complete idiot as well. Everything you hate Duke for is what unc is, it makes me laugh when you and other heels fans want to call out Duke fans and say they didn't attend Duke so how can they pull for them? Unc is the same way the hoardes of fans that they have that couldn't even get into a college much less a college like unc. Crawl back into your hole because like most unc fans you never attended a class at the school. As for calling Duke players thugs and classless are you kidding me? unc had Rasheed Wallace, Rashad Mccants, and Jeff Mcinnis just to name a few. Plus don't forget Hansbrough and Zeller are two of the biggest floppers of all time. Oh and its "Ivy" not "Ivey".

#41 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:20 PM

Dude your profile says that you are 32 so if that is correct I don't think you enjoyed the 1982 championship or remember it.

I enjoyed it quite a bit actually, my parents got photos of it. :)

Edited by Mosey, 26 February 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#42 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 05:23 PM

Wow you have some serious hatred and are a complete idiot as well. Everything you hate Duke for is what unc is, it makes me laugh when you and other heels fans want to call out Duke fans and say they didn't attend Duke so how can they pull for them? Unc is the same way the hoardes of fans that they have that couldn't even get into a college much less a college like unc. Crawl back into your hole because like most unc fans you never attended a class at the school. As for calling Duke players thugs and classless are you kidding me? unc had Rasheed Wallace, Rashad Mccants, and Jeff Mcinnis just to name a few. Plus don't forget Hansbrough and Zeller are two of the biggest floppers of all time. Oh and its "Ivy" not "Ivey".

says you fvcko

looks like I hit a nerve i'll take Wallace, MCcants or McInnis over henderthugs, Dockery, Maggete, McRoberts andy day of the week

no doubt a dooker knows exactly how to spell Ivy. Envy much?

i do not have hate for dook. I pity dook and almost all of the dooker faithful. And I LOL in your general clueless direction.

#43 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,652 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

says you fvcko

looks like I hit a nerve i'll take Wallace, MCcants or McInnis over henderthugs, Dockery, Maggete, McRoberts andy day of the week

no doubt a dooker knows exactly how to spell Ivy. Envy much?

i do not have hate for dook. I pity dook and almost all of the dooker faithful. And I LOL in your general clueless direction.

You are a typical carolina fan, you make cazy @ss statements that don't hold water and then you resort to name calling. You sir are a disgrace to your team and I am glad you are a heel's fan. Oh and I LOL at your grammar, who the hell is andy? Stay classy heels!

#44 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,360 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 06:50 PM

How about that UNC - UVA game!

#45 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,355 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

You are a typical carolina fan, you make cazy @ss statements that don't hold water and then you resort to name calling. You sir are a disgrace to your team and I am glad you are a heel's fan. Oh and I LOL at your grammar, who the hell is andy? Stay classy heels!

too bad for you nobody gives a wet fart what some random moron dooker thinks`

And the "andy" mistake was a typo braniac, not a grammar mistake. Do you know the difference?

Anyway thanks for trying to serve some positive purpose in this thread no matter how insignificant that purpose is and how terrible you are at actually serving it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com