Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers @ Canes...

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Crucial home game for the Canes but FSCarolinas thinks gymnastics is more important...

Posted · Report post

After 2, Canes up 2-0. Peters has been a beast. Both goals were terrific. Bullet from Faulk over the blocker side and then a nice pass (from someone I forgot) to Jokinen who shoots a bullet into the net. Pretty sad its a home game yet its only televised in Florida.

Posted · Report post

Bummed that we missed out on 2pts v the Ducks. Hopefully we can hold on tonight and get the win.

Posted · Report post

Fug! Not a good 3rd period at all. They have played soft, and let Florida back into this game. Would really suck to lose out on a point two games in a row.

Posted · Report post

Lead in the 3rd only to lose in a SO two games in a row. Those 2pts could end up being very costly for any last gasp at a playoff run.

Posted · Report post

Canes choke epically and fall to the Panthers in a shoot out

Posted · Report post

Normally I would be ecstatic about only losing one game in regulation all month... but at this point in the season considering where the Canes are in the standings, if we are not getting 2 points, we shouldn't be getting any cuz it's really going to hurt our draft. I can't pull for a loss, I just can't do that...