Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good piece, even from FOX news.

25 posts in this topic

Posted

This is a good news piece. Tell your kids no more lemonade stands. I remember selling lemonade as a kid and the police would stop by and buy from us. This world is crazy as hell now. More laws and more laws. For what?

Posted

And John Stossel never exaggerates anything.

Posted

Stories tell themselves and need no exaggeration.

1 person likes this

Posted

Says the guy who thinks YouTubes are great evidence for anything.

Posted

Says the guy who thinks video evidence is great evidence for most things.

fify

Posted

Bitchy police chief, "We don't know who made the lemonade, we don't what it was made with. Sorry but even though you "guys" are young, you are breaking the law".

I would go off on that bitch. My girls have already done the lemonade stand once and are looking forward to doing it again this Spring. Nobody marches on my property and tells my kids what to do. That reaaaalllly pisses me off.

Posted

Bitchy police chief, "We don't know who made the lemonade, we don't what it was made with. Sorry but even though you "guys" are young, you are breaking the law".

I would go off on that bitch. My girls have already done the lemonade stand once and are looking forward to doing it again this Spring. Nobody marches on my property and tells my kids what to do. That reaaaalllly pisses me off.

But the government DOES do it anyways. Obviously CWG didn't watch the video. Of if he did, he agrees with all these laws.

Posted

Out of 7 million lemonade stands, one or two involve assholes. Freaking deal with it.

Posted

Its not just about lemonade stands dude. Its about the over reaching of government. How about the couple that had their land taken away, even after they won their case?

Posted

Since I'm not interested in investing my valulable time listening to John Stossel I can't speak about it. If you can provide some actual news links to cases I will take the time to have a look.

Posted

Whatever man. I don't like FOX or any mainstream news because they all have an agenda that they push. I was just suprised to see a good piece for once on there. You waste your time here so why not watch the video? Sorry I didn't link a Huff Post article for you.

Posted

I enjoy wasting my time here. I don't enjoy listening to Stossel, he's been annoying since his 20/20 days. Give me a break! from that 70s hair