Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PSL question

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hello all! I'm looking to buy some psl's pretty soon, I have a question and figured this would be the most knowledgeable place to get an answer. If I were to buy a couple of psl's in the next couple of weeks, when would the season ticket money be due? Thanks in advance for the help!

Posted · Report post

The invoice is due by 4/27.

Posted · Report post

Thanks jdub!

Posted · Report post

The season tickets must be paid in full before transfer of the PSL. If on a payment plan, the final payment would be May. However, the owner or you can pay in full any time before that date. The PSL transfers are only done by the Panthers office in certain months as well.

Posted · Report post

The season tickets must be paid in full before transfer of the PSL. If on a payment plan, the final payment would be May. However, the owner or you can pay in full any time before that date. The PSL transfers are only done by the Panthers office in certain months as well.

Payment plan this year is a 5 month plan. First payment on Feb 27...last payment on June 27.

Posted · Report post

Payment plan this year is a 5 month plan. First payment on Feb 27...last payment on June 27.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. At 2:30 AM, my maths aren't very good. :)

Posted · Report post

if you want PSL's buy them now before CAMMANIA takes on full blown. they won't be cheap for long.

ps...i love you cosmo girl

1 person likes this

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments