Photo
- - - - -

Bleacher Report question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#11 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

Administrators

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:39 AM

news from so far under the radar that it's over the radar.

#12 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

tengo baking soda

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:44 AM

Bleacher report is nothing but fuging homer bloggers individually assigned to a team tasked with writing poo that stirs the pot and pisses non-homers off. I avoid any and everything that is posted to that site.

#13 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2012 - 10:21 AM

Bleacher report is nothing but f**king homer bloggers individually assigned to a team tasked with writing poo that stirs the pot and pisses non-homers off. I avoid any and everything that is posted to that site.

Do you also avoid ESPN? Raleigh News and Observer? Charlotte Observer?

Most sports "writers" or publications stem from a person passionate about sports. Most people passionate about sports have a favorite or two. True objectivity in sports reporting is relatively unheard of, faked at best, and impossible to teach or reform.

I don't particularly care for the BR but the publishers have done a good job of presentation and providing current coverage (the hard parts). They likely have all the access they would ever want as fans and IMO have earned the right to bash whomever they wish at the risk of losing that access or the readership that commands it among the area teams.

#14 nickzz

nickzz
HUDDLER

Posted 28 February 2012 - 05:52 PM

Do you also avoid ESPN? Raleigh News and Observer? Charlotte Observer?

Most sports "writers" or publications stem from a person passionate about sports. Most people passionate about sports have a favorite or two. True objectivity in sports reporting is relatively unheard of, faked at best, and impossible to teach or reform.

I don't particularly care for the BR but the publishers have done a good job of presentation and providing current coverage (the hard parts). They likely have all the access they would ever want as fans and IMO have earned the right to bash whomever they wish at the risk of losing that access or the readership that commands it among the area teams.

we get it, you're trolling.

A for effort. you sure did write a bunch.