1. World Bank CEO Zoellick resigns
2. Anz Bank CFO Australia resigns
3. Nicaraqua Central Bank Pres Rosales resigns
4. Credit Suisse Chief Joseph Tan resigns
5. GERMAN PRESIDENT Christian Ruff resigns
6. Royal Bank of Scotland Austrailin CEO Stephen Williams resigns
7. Kuwait Central Bank CEO resigns
8. Slovenia TWO largest Banks CEO's (2) resign
9. Bank of India CEO Chaturvedi resigns
10. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank CEO resigns
11. GOLDMAN SACHS CEO Blankenfein to resign (Nothing printed on this yet UNLESS this JUST happened. Last article said he is not stepping down in 2011).
12. Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions
This is a HUGE step in the right direction! And apparently Timothy Geithner was detained by NYPD for questioning last week...
Timothy Geithner was detained for questioning by New York police on February 24th and was released after giving evidence about many high level financial criminals, according to New York police sources. “In most cases we have to slap people to get them to talk but in his case we had to slap him to shut him up,” one of the interrogators joked. Geithner has been released but is accompanied at all times by an armed deputy to make sure he does not leave the country.
These organizations and its individuals are also on the high-priority arrest list by the White Dragon Society. It is said Bush Sr. will be arrested by the end of next month. Hopefully this will all come to fruition.
The “family of three.”
The Medicis and Borgias
The Club of Rome
Admiral William Crowe
John Jacob Astor
James Cameron (his family got rich from opium)
Peter Hans Kolvenbach (the former black pope)
George Bush Senior