Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most Hated NFC South Team?

65 posts in this topic

Posted

Falcons, Saints, or Bucs?

I honestly can't choose one. I dislike them all in their own way. This season I've tended to hate on the Falcons and Saints more than the Bucs. All in all though I think I hate the Falcons the most just cause I live in Georgia and have to hear about "Matt Ryan" day in and day out.

Posted

Falcons and Bucs by far are the worst, New Orleans i can tolerate they have all the talent but can't put it together, its kind of funny. Bucs i just hate cause i hate gruden and the falcons i hate because i hate their fans, every year at the panthers game there is some stupid person making a falcon noise or talking about how great the falcons are... and i hate matt ryan, one hell of a player but i hate him, idk how they ever compared him to P. Rivers in the ACC....

Posted

most hated in order:

falcons

saints

bucs

Posted

The Saints and Falcons both draw my hate since so many of their fans talk so much bullshit. Bucs are ok.

Posted

All of them.... I freakin hate the whole lot of them.

Posted

Atlanta

Tampa

New Orleans

Posted

I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire. Hate em all!

Posted

I hate all of them, but sometimes i find myself rooting for new orleans(except when they play panthers of course). Falcons and bucs can just suck it.

Posted

I'm finding it hard to hate Matt Ryan. Somebody help me out.

Posted

I absolutely can not stand Atlanta, and that stems from the Michael Vick days. Sick of Michael Vick, sick of watching them weasel wins from the Panthers, sick of the trash talkers... can't stand that team.

The Bucs are a fairly close second. The Saints don't spur any specific ire other than the general "division rival" dislike.

Posted

That doesn't help me with the Matt Ryan problem.

Posted

That doesn't help me with the Matt Ryan problem.

Just hate everyone else.

It's like Dunn and the Bucs. You can't hate Dunn.