62 replies to this topic

#46 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 12:46 AM

Like you aren't scared

I think its safe to say that nobody in here is scared of the Falcons. How can the poster above be so ignorant to say that Atlanta is going to win the division for the next 7 years? Grow up.

#47 MCCNASTY

MCCNASTY

Smackalicious

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,545 posts
  • LocationClose, Very Close

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:10 PM

How does that post make me a bandwagon fan? A bandwagon fan wouldn't have season tickets this year, when we were expected to win 1 game, c'mon. You're ignorant.

Good for you. OK you're not a bandwagon fan your're worse. Just a dumbass falclown fan.

#48 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 07:51 PM

I think its safe to say that nobody in here is scared of the Falcons.

That makes sense. It's not like we just beat the poo out of you or anything....

#49 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,705 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 08:10 PM

Of our 3 opponents in the south..... I hate the next one on the schedule the most. :cuss:

#50 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:07 PM

That makes sense. It's not like we just beat the sh*t out of you or anything....

It's not like you're two games back in the division and got beat by the Aints two weeks ago, and it's not like it took overtime for you to beat a Tampa team at home that we throttled, even with their shitty backup quarterback playing.

#51 Meangelo

Meangelo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 10:43 PM

It's not like you're two games back in the division and got beat by the Aints two weeks ago, and it's not like it took overtime for you to beat a Tampa team at home that we throttled, even with their sh*tty backup quarterback playing.

What does that have to do with us beating the ever living poo out of you guys?

#52 benz0

benz0

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:25 PM

The fowl cotton mouths! (Falcons, I tried to call them by fowl cotton headed ninny mugginss, if it bleeps out agian, hahha.....) They are a sorry bunch of piece of shiez, they wish harm or injuries on our players.

#53 Williams34

Williams34

Secretary of Offense

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 11:32 PM

f*ck tha buckz

#54 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:48 AM

What does that have to do with us beating the ever living sh*t out of you guys?

It means that things are a bit different now than they were three weeks ago sugartits. Just like when we whipped your ass in B of A earlier this season.

#55 DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

DemBirdsTheyBeDirty

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 04:35 AM

It means that things are a bit different now than they were three weeks ago sugartits. Just like when we whipped your ass in B of A earlier this season.

So, we beat you more recent and by more points, so ...that makes us better than you. We had an off game against Tampa and Turner still ran for 150. Ryan made a few bad throws for int's and we still won. That's what good teams do, over come their mistakes.

#56 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• HUDDLER
  • 9,906 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 16 December 2008 - 07:41 AM

So, we beat you more recent and by more points, so ...that makes us better than you. We had an off game against Tampa and Turner still ran for 150. Ryan made a few bad throws for int's and we still won. That's what good teams do, over come their mistakes.

And that's what we've done all season, so thank you for inadvertently giving us props.

Also, despite all the chest beating and hard-ass bs from the Atlanta fans, I know you'll be trembling like chihuahuas if you have to come to Charlotte for a playoff game.

#57 X-Clown

X-Clown

Positive Polly

• HUDDLER
  • 5,243 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 11:07 AM

Well I guess that means that the Saints and Broncos are better than you because they beat you in their last meeting, and that the Raiders are better than you by virtue of blowing out the Broncos. You're just as a bright as those Saints fans who claim that they dominated our game even though they lost by 23.

#58 PanthersFanInGA

PanthersFanInGA

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 17 December 2008 - 06:32 PM

What does that have to do with us beating the ever living sh*t out of you guys?

What does that game even matter anymore fool? We're gonna win the division and your Falcons won't. Technically, our record says we're better. So argue with that.

#59 hank pimple butt

hank pimple butt

HALUKEN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts
  • LocationIn your pants USA

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:01 AM

Atlanta

#60 DWeezy

DWeezy

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:53 PM

I'm finding it hard to hate Matt Ryan. Somebody help me out.

Wait til he beats us in a meaningful game. It'll get easier. I'm with you, though. It's hard to hate a special rookie. I'm confident, though, that with enough effort, I can get there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com