10 replies to this topic

#1 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,672 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 01:37 AM

I refuse to post in a thread with Tar Holes in the title. Discuss.

#2 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:00 AM

I refuse to post in a thread with Tar Holes in the title. Discuss.

But it is okay for you to spell our name wrong and disrespect our name?? What a baby. :cam:

#3 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:40 AM

duck fook

let's beat Gary's kids currently baby-sat by Mark Turgeon and then move on to the monster of the ACC that is dook

State then VPI and now Wake...they are really hitting their stride over in derm LOL

#4 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,632 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:54 AM

But it is okay for you to spell our name wrong and disrespect our name?? What a baby. :cam:

he actually spelled it "duke"

onto the game, its the same old story when playing Duke, if they shoot well, they are tough, especially at home. If they don't UNC should win this game (just like we should have won the last one)

#5 Mvp2014

Mvp2014

Phenom

• HUDDLER
  • 3,721 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:22 PM

#1 seed baby

#6 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:04 PM

he actually spelled it "duke"

He edited it since I replied.

#7 DoWorkBson

DoWorkBson

Hopped up out the bed

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 627 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 07:08 PM

duck fook

let's beat Gary's kids currently baby-sat by Mark Turgeon and then move on to the monster of the ACC that is dook

State then VPI and now Wake...they are really hitting their stride over in derm LOL

Played shitty and won. Damn.... CANT WAIT!!! I awaited your excuses for the loss this time to this sorry team. If the heels win they beat an awful team right? So you cant brag.

#8 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:07 PM

He edited it since I replied.

So edit yours or combine them...something. Everytime someone starts a legit thread for discussion, it turns into garbage. :eek6: My God!!!!

#9 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:23 PM

So edit yours or combine them...something. Everytime someone starts a legit thread for discussion, it turns into garbage. :eek6: My God!!!!

I tried to edit it to unc and it doesn't edit on the main page just in the thread, I guess a mod has to do it?

#10 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,307 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

Based on what I have seen in every game since the last matchup for both teams it is clear that dook is posing as a team that is ready but not quite ready. They may be running out of gas. Off course that will not matter on Saturday. UNC will get their "best shot".

I think it is safe to say that there were some flukey things that happened in the first matchup from a few timely brain farts from the Zebras, a terrible bounce pass from the ACC single season assist leader, a 90 degree deflection tip-in on an airball, and an untimely ball screen switch (the first of the game) to end it.

I have heard that the miracle shot was not a miracle but a dagger or whatever. That is fine. It is the most celebrated shot in all of college ball so far this season and that tells me that at the very least there are some "unlikely qualities" about it to say the least.

In any case my opinion about it does not matter because there is still a blank page in the history books for the 2012 regular season and the rivalry that is UNC-Duke.

I look forward to it. I am glad this board got more traffic this week. It has been fun. We may hate each other and that may be completely unavoidable but I'm OK with that. One thing we may agree on however is that this rivalry series is second to none. There may be some Big10, or Big Least, or SEC teams even that would disagree but I believe that if you are entering the draft as a player who is considered very good yet you did not participate in the UNC-Duke rivalry, you were not fully tested. Being a part of this rivalry is the true measure of a competitior.

Now let's go beat the shat outta Kay and his lil' devils at Hansbrough Indoor Stadium !!

Edited by carolinarolls, 01 March 2012 - 08:33 AM.

#11 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,195 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 08:57 AM

Anyone seen Harrison Barnes lately? :sleep:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com