Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The bad weekend for Jimmie Johnson continues...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

They don't call him cheating Chad for nothing.

Posted

This year has already gotten off to a great start :(

Maybe it'll light a fire under him and he'll come out wanting blood. A hungry JJ is a dangerous JJ.

Posted

I just don't see Johnson as NASCAR's protected Golden Boy. I would think the last thing they want for the sport is to have him win another Championship no?

Well I figured since he's won like 47 in a row... ;)

Posted

This year has already gotten off to a great start :(

Maybe it'll light a fire under him and he'll come out wanting blood. A hungry JJ is a dangerous JJ.

Dangerous as in he's going to try and wreck Kurt Busch and continue to fail? Or is he going to get on the mic and actually show some personality from anger?

Posted

Dangerous as in he'll come in and fire off 3 straight wins.

Posted

poo.

can't fire off 3 wins when they are combing over the car. their cheaters and have been caught repeatedly.

fug them.

Posted

They gave the points back and lifted the suspension on chad, but kept the fine wtf. Either he was wrong or not, what's with the halfassed apology.

Posted

poo.

can't fire off 3 wins when they are combing over the car. their cheaters and have been caught repeatedly.

fug them.

poo.

fug them.

It's been said time and time again that every single person in the garage tries to push the limits of what is legal and what is illegal. Get over it.