Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The obligatory do we sign him thread

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hines Ward Released

And no I am not saying we should sign him, just putting it out there for discussion.

Posted · Report post

poo no

Posted · Report post

Gonna be losing our own veteran WR in a few years. Why bring in somebody who is basically already done?

Posted · Report post

sticky please and merge future threads.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Ummm No thank you. Ward has pretty much been used up and is old. We have a team full of WRs right now and more coming in during training camp aswell. We have Gettis, Lafell, Smith, AE, and a few others. We don't need to waste our time with a 14 year vet with very little in the tank left. Just no no and no.

Posted · Report post

i think we should pick up peyton manning and have him compete with jimmy and derek anderson for the #2 spot. It should work i tried it on madden.

Posted · Report post

i think we should pick up peyton manning and have him compete with jimmy and derek anderson for the #2 spot. It should work i tried it on madden.
Sure let's just pick up a HOF QB who pretty is used up and pay him 10 million for one year just to backup Cam. That a way.:sosp::iamwithstupid:

Posted · Report post

Holy Poo, this thread again.

Posted · Report post

Holy Poo, this thread again.

Japanese-propeller-dream.gif?

Posted · Report post

Sure let's just pick up a HOF QB who pretty is used up and pay him 10 million for one year just to backup Cam. That a way.:sosp::iamwithstupid:

10097465.jpg

Posted · Report post

H3LL NO!!! If you think it's bad now (every freaking transplanted yankee in Mooresville/Huntersville/Lake Norman) with all the band wagon Steeler crap....wait until we would sign a Ward....more azz holes at BoA wearing black and gold....half of which could not locate Pittsburg on a map.

Posted · Report post

rotoworld

The Chargers are expected to release CB Dante Hughes before free agency.

Hughes is owed $1 million and got smoked in slot coverage last season, eventually losing significant playing time to rookie Marcus Gilchrist. Quentin Jammer, Antoine Cason, and Gilchrist will be the team's top three corners in

The Chargers are not expected to finish a deal with free agent NT Antonio Garay before the March 13 market opens.

Garay has reportedly gotten little attention from San Diego's front office while it works to re-sign free agent Vincent Jackson. Garay is 32 years old and his play slipped dramatically in 2011. His market value won't be strong.