Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama Had His Chance Time for Change

63 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hope and change did not work. Little too much hope and not enough change. Now it's [I]IS[/I] time for some change!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Despite the facts?

Posted · Report post

I'm beginning to think we should demand all US residents learn English.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Carolina Husker']I'm beginning to think we should demand all US residents learn English.[/QUOTE]

English is overrated.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Do people seriously think that Romney or Santorum will actually change shit?

I thought they just went along with those two because it's not Obama

Posted · Report post

Santorum might, Romney wouldn't. I don't think the changes Santorum would push would be good for the country, either.

Posted · Report post

two verbs are better than one
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Zod']Despite the facts?[/QUOTE]

First of all, the facts are against Obama.

Secondly, the guy was not voted in with ANY sort of facts in mind. All hype.
Don't expect anything closely resembling facts this time around. Obama does not want that anyway. He will be all anti Repub to try to get elected.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='longtriad']Hope and change did not work. Little too much hope and not enough change. Now it's [I]IS[/I] time for some change![/QUOTE]

terrorist

Posted · Report post

I say you simply hold Obama to his word and his stated goals.

If you measure the man simply based on that, he's not deserved a second term.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Haha he's accomplished or started way more of his stated goals that any other President in modern times. If he hadn't, people like longtriad would not be having to change out their pad every morning.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']Haha he's accomplished or started way more of his stated goals that any other President in modern times. If he hadn't, people like longtriad would not be having to change out their pad every morning.[/QUOTE]

not even close

Posted · Report post

[url]http://obamaachievements.org/list[/url]

Posted · Report post

So I should vote for Mr 'My-wife-drives-TWO-Cadillacs' or maybe I should vote for Mr 'College-is-for-snobs'

God knows I wish the GoP could find a candidate that had an IQ high enough to not qualify as a mentally deficient dependent on their parrents tax return but looks like I'm going to have to wait another election cycle for that...

Posted · Report post

You will notice that no one is touting any plans by any other candidates. Or any other candidates period, except for the Ron Paul people.

Posted · Report post

Republicans are going to find themselves in a dire situation in my lifetime if these are the kind of s[COLOR="Black"]hi[/COLOR]tbirds they're willing to trot out there. If they don't learn to separate themselves from the vocal minority of the religious right and figure out a way to appeal to more moderate voters, it's curtains I say, curtains.

When/if they lose Texas as a stronghold, it's going to be nearly impossible to recover.

Posted · Report post

You can't have yin without yang.

Posted · Report post

The downfall of the Republican Party is it's lack of acknowledgement that Latinos will be the majority in our lifetimes. The only Latino issues they talk about are how they are going to bus all the illegals back to their shithole countries while at the same time keeping them here to keep the people making tons of money off of them writing checks for reelections.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='mav1234:3593618']Santorum might, Romney wouldn't. I don't think the changes Santorum would push would be good for the country, either.[/QUOTE]

If santorum becomes the president, ive lost all faith in our country.

Seperation of church and state my ass

Posted · Report post

I mean, Hope and Change did not outlaw abortion, bus illegals back to Mexico, make it where I pay no taxes, didn't kick all the slackers off of welfare, put God back into everything, bomb Iran and North Korea, let me bring my assault rifle to my kids elementary school...a total failure! He had his chance to do all this and FAILED! Obama sucks!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CarolinaAllDay']If santorum becomes the president, ive lost all faith in our country.

Seperation of church and state my ass[/QUOTE]

And people complain about fear mongering from the right.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']I mean, Hope and Change did not outlaw abortion, bus illegals back to Mexico, make it where I pay no taxes, didn't kick all the slackers off of welfare, put God back into everything, bomb Iran and North Korea, let me bring my assault rifle to my kids elementary school...a total failure! He had his chance to do all this and FAILED! Obama sucks![/QUOTE]

And people REALLY complain about fear mongering from the right

Posted · Report post

[quote name='cookinwithgas']The downfall of the Republican Party is it's lack of acknowledgement that Latinos will be the majority in our lifetimes. The only Latino issues they talk about are how they are going to bus all the illegals back to their poohole countries while at the same time keeping them here to keep the people making tons of money off of them writing checks for reelections.[/QUOTE]

Vote Democrat if you want to see your Latino friends again.

Fear!
Fear!
Fear!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='SamTheRam']You can't have yin without yang.[/QUOTE]

You most certainly can. The biggest mistake any party can make is thinking that it needs to exist just because another party does.

Posted · Report post

Wow googoo you really can make something out of nothing. Alchemy exists!