#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,470 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:16 AM

Obama told reporters at the White House. "With respect to those who formulated those legal decisions, I would say that that is going to be more of a decision for the attorney general within the parameters of various laws, and I don't want to prejudge that."

http://www.washingto...9042101692.html

Translation: "I don't want to make a decision because I don't want to be held accountable for anything."

Don't know why I am surprised, this is how he has been since day one. He is the biggest deflector of decision making in the history of the world. The way he caves when people challenge him really makes me wonder who is running this country. You want to prosecute those who made decisions under the Bush regime, great, have it! But be a god damned man and say that it is your deicsion Barry. What a weak kneed apologist....

#2 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:17 AM

http://www.washingto...9042101692.html

Translation: "I don't want to make a decision because I don't want to be held accountable for anything."

Don't know why I am surprised, this is how he has been since day one. He is the biggest deflector of decision making in the history of the world. The way he caves when people challenge him really makes me wonder who is running this country. You want to prosecute those who made decisions under the Bush regime, great, have it! But be a god damned man and say that it is your deicsion Barry. What a week kneed apologist....

Yep. And he's more concerned with HIS image around the world than he is with America's well being. Piece...of...poo.

#3 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,470 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:21 AM

What better way to protect HIS image than to put the burden of a tough decision on somebody else. That way, if anything goes wrong, he can point fingers and apologize for a mistake one of his appointees made. Not apologize for himself.

#4 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:23 AM

What better way to protect HIS image than to put the burden of a tough decision on somebody else. That way, if anything goes wrong, he can point fingers and apologize for a mistake one of his appointees made. Not apologize for himself.

Besides, he's got a magazine cover to pose for or a talk show appearance to get ready for.

#5 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,927 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:26 AM

aw, wah, could your guys be in twouble now?

Good thing he is never able to make any decisions he might be held accountable for. Otherwise he might have, say, pushed a controversial spending program through congress or something.

#6 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:31 AM

I smell blood. Even the lefties at this point are starting to think "geez, I hope he knows that the hell he is doing"

#7 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:35 AM

You mean he's stepping back and allowing his employees to do their job?

MY GOD IT'S ANOTHER REAGAN!!!!11!1!! THE ONLY GOOD MANAGEMENT IS MICROMANAGEMENT!11!!

#8 LiQuiD

LiQuiD

Plumb Crazy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,255 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:37 AM

I think the gutless thing to do would be to turn the other cheek and "look forward" instead of holding those that broke laws in the past accountable for their actions and abuse of power. What Obama is allowing the judicial branch to do is quite the opposite of gutless. It takes lots of guts to go after a previous administration for their wrongdoings.

#9 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:38 AM

You mean he's stepping back and allowing his employees to do their job?

MY GOD IT'S ANOTHER REAGAN!!!!11!1!! THE ONLY GOOD MANAGEMENT IS MICROMANAGEMENT!11!!

He's too busy posing shirtless for the next issue of Washingtonian.

/true, we have a Putin of our own now

#10 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,470 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:44 AM

I could give two sh*ts if anybody is in trouble cookinwithgas. That's not my issue with The Barry O Show.

He has made one decision. He has made a decision to make America a weaker nation.

#11 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:46 AM

Fluffo the Wonder Puppet

#12 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,499 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:48 AM

He has made one decision. He has made a decision to make America a better and more accountable nation.

fixed

#13 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,470 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:48 AM

I think the gutless thing to do would be to turn the other cheek and "look forward" instead of holding those that broke laws in the past accountable for their actions and abuse of power. What Obama is allowing the judicial branch to do is quite the opposite of gutless. It takes lots of guts to go after a previous administration for their wrongdoings.

Why not say: "As the President, I have made the decision to review my options on charging the officials who ordered these acts of torture. Attorney General Eric Holder will......."

Why not? Because The Barry would have to answer for this decision.

#14 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,927 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 08:53 AM

The Attorney General has to present the evidence for and against, and make recommendations. Obama is a President, not a King, despite the Bushes attempts to make the office a monarchy.

#15 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,470 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:33 AM

The Attorney General has to present the evidence for and against, and make recommendations. Obama is a President, not a King, despite the Bushes attempts to make the office a monarchy.

You telling me The Barry doesn't think that he is King of the Universe and that his mere presence inspires so much awe that the world will change for him? He seems to be as naive as they come. He is a slave to his own perception that he is a "Rock Star".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.