Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

iphone upgrade Question

27 posts in this topic

Posted

Just tested my 4G connection again this morning. Got over 42 down and 17 up. Even at the edge of the 4G network nearer to where JR lives, I get nearly 36 down and 12 up. After having 4G, I wouldn't dream about going back.

Posted

Damn... that's fast...

Our 4G here in ILM is weird... I always get faster upload than download...

Just did it and got 8 down and 8.5 up... and usually the up is a lot faster than that.

Posted

For JR's needs a 4 should be plenty.

I have the Apple, my wife has the droid.

Sorry haters, that Lucas crap isn't even close.

Posted

For JR's needs a 4 should be plenty.

I have the Apple, my wife has the droid.

Sorry haters, that Lucas crap isn't even close.

I'm not a hater, but I have a Rezound on Verizon and my wife has a 4S... and it's not even close... the other way.

My 4G is way faster and my phone is better in almost every way. Nothing wrong with the iPhone, but that's my opinion...

Posted

That is the biggest thing I am hung up on. Whatever I get, I will have for the next 2 years. It's the 3G vs. 4G thing that I am wondering about.

I dunno, I guess it doesn't really matter. Pretty sure I am going to pick up the 4s today on the way home.

PS...I am getting the white one. I may even bedazzle it.

Posted

A non-4G phone over the next 2 years?

Posted

while the iphones aren't the fastest, im happy knowing the build quality will at least survive two years.

Posted

That is the biggest thing I am hung up on. Whatever I get, I will have for the next 2 years. It's the 3G vs. 4G thing that I am wondering about.

I dunno, I guess it doesn't really matter. Pretty sure I am going to pick up the 4s today on the way home.

PS...I am getting the white one. I may even bedazzle it.

to match your vagina! that's pretty flippin' sweet

I have absolutely nothing to offer in this thread...I have a droid..Just wanted to stick my head in and say hi! *waits for it*

Posted

Galaxy SII goodness. Huge screen, fantastic phone. Love mine.

Posted

A non-4G phone over the next 2 years?

You know what....I think I just solved my dilema. My son is on my plan. He has a junkie phone and doesn't care. I can buy the 4s now and then when he is due for a free upgrade in September, I can use his upgrade and get the iphone5 and give him my iphone 4s and just pay a modest charge to switch the phones over no?

Posted

You know what....I think I just solved my dilema. My son is on my plan. He has a junkie phone and doesn't care. I can buy the 4s now and then when he is due for a free upgrade in September, I can use his upgrade and get the iphone5 and give him my iphone 4s and just pay a modest charge to switch the phones over no?

I'm pretty impressed that you thought of that all by yourself :)

I say it's a fantastic plan!

Posted

As long as you keep your daughter cellphone free for at least another 8 years.