Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top first rd player who falls

32 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who is this years first round player that is in all of the mocks that falls to the second or third round?

There is always one, who do you all think it will be this year?

My vote: Janoris Jenkins (safe pick due to character concerns but saying that I wouldnt mind if we picked him)

Posted · Report post

Andrew Luck

had to do it

Posted · Report post

Devon Still

Posted · Report post

Mike Adams, LT Ohio State. For a long time he was projected to go 15-20, but after putting up only 19 reps at the combine, could see him in the second pretty easily.

Posted · Report post

Potential second rounders or worse

Alshon Jeffrey

Devon Still

Mike Adams

Janoris Jenkins

All tight ends

Vontaze Burfict

Posted · Report post

Claiborn falls to us.

One of the Tackles will fall uncomfortably.

Posted · Report post

The liklihood will increase if somehow Washington, Cleveland, or Miami decide Tannehill is worth a top 10 pick. On NFL Network, they seem to think that is possible.

Posted · Report post

Jonathan Martin. I have seen in the top 10, will fall to second round.

Posted · Report post

Vontez Burfict wont get drafted before the 5th

Posted · Report post

Vontez Burfict wont get drafted. (FIXED)

Out of shape for the combine, ran a 5.0+ 40. A known head case. I bet he is done.

I remember a WR out of Wisconsin (I think) several years ago, Martin Nance, who was not a head case but everyone (all the mocks) had a first round grade on him. He went undrafted. Signed as an Undrafted free agent and was cut. Every once in a while, there is a player we all miss on that makes the draftniks look very stupid. There is so much hearsay and passing of bad info, we get suckered.

I do not think anyone takes Burfict. You have probably hit on the best answer here, Action.

Posted · Report post

Out of shape for the combine, ran a 5.0+ 40. A known head case. I bet he is done.

I remember a WR out of Wisconsin (I think) several years ago, Martin Nance, who was not a head case but everyone (all the mocks) had a first round grade on him. He went undrafted. Signed as an Undrafted free agent and was cut. Every once in a while, there is a player we all miss on that makes the draftniks look very stupid. There is so much hearsay and passing of bad info, we get suckered.

I do not think anyone takes Burfict. You have probably hit on the best answer here, Action.

I was thinking the same thing. Someone may take a flyer on him, looked terrible at the combine, and didnt seem to care... that scares me. I def. wouldnt draft him.. but would allow him to come as UDFA

Posted · Report post

DeCastro yeah he's good but he's still a guard. Into the twenties.