Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sheriff Joe "Fake, it's all fake I tell you!!"

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I've been prepared for 4 freaking years venom when is one single thing you've ever said going to happen?

Posted

What if Jesus came to earth & insisted there were too many people so everybody had to be celibate or gay for the next 50 years?

Then I think a lot of closeted Christians would let out a sigh of relief and be fabulous!

Posted

Of course its a forgery. I think a lot of information will come to light this year that will have many people's heads spinning. Big changes are coming down the pipes, and it may be sooner than later. I am generally curious as to how those who laugh at us now will take it when they come to learn they've been had and we've been right all along. All I can say is prepare for an emotional rollercoaster for those of you who currently buy into the establishment view.

See, you're curious... We already know that when nothing extraordinary happens you guys are just gonna move the dates.

Posted

Then I think a lot of closeted Christians would let out a sigh of relief and be fabulous!

Hymns will be replaced by show tunes!

Posted

Republican Party self destructing at every opportunity.

How do they ever think that they will win another presidential election is beyond me.

It's a shame really. Obama has given them plenty of chances to make a valid argument about his policies, but they continue to look like morons at every availible chance.

I have my issues with Romney, but I truly believe that he is the only republican over the past 12 months that isnt a complete moron.

(BTW, I consider Paul to be a Libertarian running on a ® ticket)

Posted

I've been prepared for 4 freaking years venom when is one single thing you've ever said going to happen?

Soon my friend. This will be a year for the books. The system is already starting to crumble before our eyes...and fortunately for us, its looking a lot more hopeful than the fear-mongering garbage i was spewing in the past. Everything is a learning process :)

Posted

See, you're curious... We already know that when nothing extraordinary happens you guys are just gonna move the dates.

Dates will not be moved. Things are already being put in motion and the tides are starting to turn in all of our best interests.

Posted

Republican Party self destructing at every opportunity.

How do they ever think that they will win another presidential election is beyond me.

It's a shame really. Obama has given them plenty of chances to make a valid argument about his policies, but they continue to look like morons at every availible chance.

I have my issues with Romney, but I truly believe that he is the only republican over the past 12 months that isnt a complete moron.

(BTW, I consider Paul to be a Libertarian running on a ® ticket)

Personally I believe the GOP is intentionally being set up to fail. Its all a game. Politics is no more than showbiz for the rich, old, and ugly. Just my opinion though :)

1 person likes this

Posted

quick go have another bitch fit in the suggestions forum then write your manifesto in your profile indicating your plans to leave as if anyone cares that some birther retard would rather spend more time on stormfront than the carolina huddle

Manifesto? lol.

How many times have you been banned since I logged in before last week? 2? 3?

The fact people like you can still post here despite your obvious intent to troll is why me, along with many others, don't contribute here much anymore. You're a racist seething primate idiot that has nothing unbiased or constructive to say, and yet, here you are.

Do the world (or at least the huddle) a favor and step in front of a fast-moving large bus or train.

(Edit - I've never been to Stormfront... but isn't that the website where you get your Israeli kill count from?)