Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hugor Hill

**Official Tar Heels @ Dewk Round 2 Thread**

139 posts in this topic

No i asked if she was ready. Not that she was going to, did you even read? If you are really that upset i feel sad for you and apoligize.

If you are really that upset i feel sad for you and apoligize.

you feel sad that I got angry when you were talking poo about my mom? :confused: Troll

On the internet. Yes i feel sad if that makes you angry.

DoWorkBson

This message is hidden because DoWorkBson is on your ignore list.

I'm sorry, I don't understand troll language.

DoWorkBson

I'm sorry, I don't understand troll language.

No he didn't call out your Momma? lmao and then apoligize! You know its strange, like all these Duke posters are one person or have some sort of "Devil Cult". Talking trash is one thing, but one should know the limits.... damn!

Munch4455 gave me neg rep for calling his fellow duke fan a name, guess he doesn't understand that his fellow duke fan stepped over the line and was talking poo about my family in an attempt to be cool. lol

Mosey called all Duke fans stupid. How is that not worse then making a suggestive comment about one heels fans mother? I would also like to point out that nor nothing else anyone can say to me on the internet will upset me.

No he didn't call out your Momma? lmao and then apoligize! You know its strange, like all these Duke posters are one person or have some sort of "Devil Cult". Talking trash is one thing, but one should know the limits.... damn!

Yeah, apparently Duke fans can step over the lines and its ok to talk poo about someones family instead of talking poo about UNC or the game itself. That's what I call a personal attack and its not permitted on the boards. But oh well, nothing will happen and DoWorkIdiot will continue his trolling ways.

You calling me an idiot is resorting to the same attacks is it not? Do you hear me crying for a mod? No, its the fuging internet dude. Like I said before if it truly upset you Then I think you are insane, but do apoligize for hurting your feelings via THE INTERNET.

Old Today, 09:36 AM

Remove user from ignore list

DoWorkBson

I don't think you understand the meaning of this.....you can pm me if you want to keep on with your intuitive posts.

I dont think mosey understands. I dont care if he ignores me. Put on your big boy pants get over it and move on.