137 replies to this topic

#91 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

After the game, did anyone see the highlights of coach K freaking out during the game, punching the seats, slapping his knee, yelling at his assistants?
...that would make an awesome gif!!

#92 tarheelpride

tarheelpride

Logic is optional

• HUDDLER
  • 2,918 posts
  • LocationMiddle of Nowhere, NC

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:01 AM

Duke has won 22 of the last 33 games 5 of the last 7....i see why the turd hole fans are so worked up they gotta get it in why they can

And yet dook is STILL 30 wins behind Carolina in the series :dita:

#93 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:40 AM

Duke has won 22 of the last 33 games 5 of the last 7....i see why the turd hole fans are so worked up they gotta get it in why they can

88-70... google that. :D

#94 Tarheel31

Tarheel31

cynical pessimist

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:52 PM

Carolina was up 24 at the half, Duke cut it to 11 and the Heels win by 18. The lead never dipped below double digits, I think thats a statement in itself.

WTF? no fuging kidding, but so what?

Look, I have been bleeding tarheel blue since you were in diapers son.

If you had any ability to assess this teams strengths and weaknesses you would understand what I am telling you.

They have a tendency to go on long offensive droughts when the momentum swings.

Nothing would make me happier than for them to get a "Duke" like cake walk to the final four and play a 5 seed for a national championship... but short of that happening this is not our year.

#95 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

The biggest problem with this team is that when the game slows down, they don't know what to do. They get stagnant on the offensive end and it ends up being a Marshall drive and attempt layup drill.

Don't get me wrong, this win was great...and I love winning the ACC regular season but I'm not overly optimistic about our chances making a final four. Unless we get a sweet draw. Hope I'm wrong.

#96 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

I'm 48 years old :cuss:... my weaknesses are frequent urination and loss of short-term memory. Now I need a nap :leaving:

#97 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 05:32 PM

There have been alot of UNC fans posting on the huddle since the game ended, but the question that comes to me is.......

Posted Image

???????

#98 Doworksaysgotohellunc

Doworksaysgotohellunc

SWAG POINT OHHHHHHHHHH

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:12 PM

Oh yeah where are we? Would the pussy who banned us please stand up? Got on last night to offer congrats for the dismantling. That ship has sailed. You can all go fug yourselfs. Reinstate my account you pussy ass bitch. Your mod status should be gone!!! This is a panthers site which we all support. Not a unc board you dumb ass mother fuger!

#99 AggieLean.

AggieLean.

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,498 posts
  • LocationChattanooga, TN via Winston-Salem, NC

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:32 PM

lol

#100 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,204 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

:sosp::):D:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

#101 weyco2000

weyco2000

• HUDDLER
  • 2,264 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:30 PM

Oh yeah where are we? Would the pussy who banned us please stand up? Got on last night to offer congrats for the dismantling. That ship has sailed. You can all go fug yourselfs. Reinstate my account you pussy ass bitch. Your mod status should be gone!!! This is a panthers site which we all support. Not a unc board you dumb ass mother fuger!

:smilielol5:Who the hell is us?

#102 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,807 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:49 PM

Evidently he has a mouse (or rat) in his pocket and the mouse is pissed as well.

#103 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,776 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 04 March 2012 - 07:56 PM

Posted Image

#104 NanceUSMC

NanceUSMC

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 08:51 PM

Mosey called all Duke fans stupid. How is that not worse then making a suggestive comment about one heels fans mother? I would also like to point out that nor nothing else anyone can say to me on the internet will upset me.

You seem upset...

;)

#105 Lomez

Lomez

Simple 'N Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,607 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com