Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Key match up for THE GAME

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This isnt a thread for douchery. Just a question for both sides. What do you think will be the key match up that will decide the game. Mine is Kelly v Henson. If Kelly knocks down outside shots pulling Henson outside and opening the lane I like Dukes chances. If Kelly isnt hitting shots UNC will win.

Posted · Report post

Marshall vs Rivers and bench vs bench. Which pg will control the game? Will Rivers score the ball from drives and 3s or will Marshall get > 10 assists and hit at least 2 3's? Can PJ and JMM contribute off the bench?

Posted · Report post

No way Roy is dumb enough to let Marshall guard Austin Rivers, Barnes will probably draw that straw.

Posted · Report post

Kelly, Curry, and Dawkins need to hit shots. That is the key

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Wanderlai']Marshall vs Rivers and bench vs bench. Which pg will control the game? Will Rivers score the ball from drives and 3s or will Marshall get > 10 assists and hit at least 2 3's? Can PJ and JMM contribute off the bench?[/QUOTE]

Rivers plays the 3 not the point. 2 guard is the only real edge duke has

Posted · Report post

Duke's inside D vs Carolina's 3 point shooting. Duke can't hang with Carolina down low and Carolina can't hit a 3 if their lives depended on it.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='DoWorkBson']Rivers plays the 3 not the point. 2 guard is the only real edge duke has[/QUOTE]

Well I didn't been that they'd be playing against each other but which would control the game more

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Munch4455']No way Roy is dumb enough to let Marshall guard Austin Rivers, Barnes will probably draw that straw.[/QUOTE]

Barnes was abused by rivers in the first game. Bullock should guard him.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Falcons1stPanthers2nd']Barnes was abused by rivers in the first game. Bullock should guard him.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my thoughts...along with Hairston and Watts (15 fouls to give). Marshall will guard Curry while playing 3 deep zone in the paint.Take away either Curry or Rivers and thats the key.