Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,301 posts in this topic

Wonder how long it will take for some of the footballer's on ESPN to come out and say this really is no big deal and that it's been going on throughout football for years (although maybe not quite so meticulously).

Problem is if they try and defend it by saying its been going on throughout the league (even at less extreme measures) for a long time then they'll further make the NFL look bad with all this concussion/long term injury talk.

I don't believe this is gonna be pretty for the Saints....

Chris Harris said this

Chris Harris ‏ @ChrisHarrisNFL

@daringantt doesn't surprise me Everyone does it they're just the ones who got caught. It's part of the NFL culture

The problem is how systematic the Saints made it and then got caught. I don't think its a good thing for the league or players to speak up defending this at this point with all the talk of concussions and debilitating injuries.....

I wonder how long it will take those memebrs of the bogus ass who dat nation to run to their closets and grab their Patriot jerseys. Patriot J, I'm looking at you p*ssy LOL. Drug addict coaches, cheating players, bounties.....yep, sounds like a team from New Orleans. Home town discount LOL!

SUCK IT Saint fan. Eat the peanuts out of my poop you inbred swamp tards!!!

1 person likes this

Right, I actually remember hearing something about bounties for injuring players a while ago, but I can't even remember what team the rumor was about.

Anyways it's awesome that these dirtbags are the ones that get caught and will be made an example of. :o

Ravens, in correlation with the hit on Mendenhall during his rookie season that knocked him out for the year.

You guys feel that brees? its drew running to miami.

i3anpx.gif

I was in a really 'meh' mood. When I read this, I was instantly Cheery. My brother's a Saints/Cardinals fan. I was the bearer of the news... I had a smile from ear to ear. I also added the Phrase " Welcome to Bottom cellar City. Population: The Saints."

Chris Harris said this

Chris Harris is annoying, I liked the guy until he got a twitter. Now I see how he REALLY is. He LOVES arguing.

Sooooo why am I not seeing a photoshopped hurricane picture with Goodell's face on it yet???
11t7x2e.png
2 people like this

Football is a violent game n just because someone is hit very hard doesn't mean it's malicious

From Harris. This guy is an idiot.