Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,301 posts in this topic

So let me get this straight, after 40 years of being the absolute laughing stock of the NFL, the Aints finally crawl out of the toilet, win a SB and all of that will be tainted by one of the biggest scandals in the history on the NFL?

Saints fans, just kill yourselves now. LOL

1 person likes this

So let me get this straight, after 40 years of being the absolute laughing stock of the NFL, the Aints finally crawl out of the toilet, win a SB and all of that will be tainted by one of the biggest scandals in the history on the NFL?

Saints fans, just kill yourselves now. LOL

LOL.

We all shouldn't be surprised. Its New Orleans. You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. At least not in this galaxy any way.

i hope this keeps gettin better for a good while. I need something to carry me over till the draft. :/

I swear I'm going to print out this thread and j*ck off to it.

In a statement, Williams says the program was a “terrible mistake and we knew it was wrong while we were doing it.”

Now the defensive coordinator for the St. Louis Rams, Williams adds, “I am truly sorry” and promises not to participate in similar activities again.

354yk6.jpg

1 person likes this

PatKirwanCBS: There could be lawsuits to follow by players injured in games against the Saints during the 2009-11 seasons.Lawers have been texting me

Read the NFL's press release and tell me the Saints aren't about to get b*tch slapped.

LOL. This could be the greatest thread on the interwebz. This s**t should be taught in grade school.

Katrina...katrina katrina ka tri naaaa!!