Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,303 posts in this topic

Posted

i love it i love it i love it

make them forfeit the fuging season. fug it, close that piece of poo franchise. the minute the saints go back down to the pootiest team in the nfl is when the nfl will be good again

Posted

So this mean Graham is retiring?

Posted

This is all to funny to me. People acting like the Saints are doing something that every team in the league is not doing. Mark my word, a) Saints penalties if any will be minor because the NFL knows that they are going to have to fine and expose multiple teams b) any penalties given won't stop the Saints from winning the NFC South and being the first team in the NFL to host and play in the Super Bowl

Posted

Greg Williams will probably be out of the league.

Do not be shocked if Loomis and Payton are let go as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't you wish! You guys are pathetic. Man it is amazing what losing year after year and never winning a super bowl does to a fan base.

Posted

Another fan that's in denial. To be perfectly honest though, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Taints were slapped on the wrists.

They are America's sweethearts afterall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't you wish! You guys are pathetic. Man it is amazing what losing year after year and never winning a super bowl does to a fan base.

lol, YES validate being a dirty shithole of an organization because you swindled your way to a championship.

Stay classy Saint Fan, even though you'll probably be on Carolina's bandwagon when your team goes downhill.

Posted

Everyone was doing what the Patriots did, too.

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Saints never won a Super Bowl, either.

Posted

This is all to funny to me. People acting like the Saints are doing something that every team in the league is not doing. Mark my word, a) Saints penalties if any will be minor because the NFL knows that they are going to have to fine and expose multiple teams b) any penalties given won't stop the Saints from winning the NFC South and being the first team in the NFL to host and play in the Super Bowl

shut the f*ck up

2 people like this

Posted

:rolleyes: douche alert

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flashback to the Saints past?

Posted

I'm hearing the IRS is going to get involved in this as well. This could get bad.

If someone collected $10K from Vilma for knocking Favre out of the game, and didn't declare it, they will be fuged good by the IRS. Penalties and interest from 3 years ago on $10K? LOL.

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why aren't you posting over on Saints Report?

Nevermind...