Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,303 posts in this topic

Posted

This is all to funny to me. People acting like the Saints are doing something that every team in the league is not doing. Mark my word, a) Saints penalties if any will be minor because the NFL knows that they are going to have to fine and expose multiple teams b) any penalties given won't stop the Saints from winning the NFC South and being the first team in the NFL to host and play in the Super Bowl

Mr3DN.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

The Saints aren't even that talented of a team. But they always got the calls, administered cheap shots, and got lucky in landing Brees. Even at the their best they are not as good as the Panthers can be and that's been true for a very long time. All that ends now.

Posted

Meh, Brees is going to be a Saint next season and as long as they have him, at least for the next few years, they'll be a dangerous team. I'm not celebrating this as a means to drive the Saints into the cellar, but I think it will help the NFL as a whole to get this out there and hopefully get it taken care of.

Posted

My tweet to Peter King: "now do you think it was childish of Steve Smith to be jawing at Payton? maybe he knew something you didn't..."

Posted

Hey breezing2anothersb,

How is that hometown discount from Brees coming? I'd post this in the "Brees growing frustrated ..." thread where it belongs but I'm sure you'll avoid that one like the plague.

Such a special relationship Brees has with the fans and NOLA. Real team player and class act. With that top notch organization full of honest and classy men. The genius of Loomis working the contracts in such a way that everyone that is needed will be resigned.

Posted

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't you wish! You guys are pathetic. Man it is amazing what losing year after year and never winning a super bowl does to a fan base.

saints fans are proof winning (given) a Superbowl changes nothing.

Posted

I will create my own bounty program right here.

Any Panthers player that injures, intentionally or accidentally, any Saints player from here on out will get a strongly worded tweet from filled with positive anecdotes about life and other things.

Do it.

Posted

Bounty-Gate?

Posted

This thread is the gift that keeps on giving....perfect timing!

Posted

I remember that one hit on John Stewart when he got a concussion.. by darren sharper.. They are going to get Slammed.

Posted

My tweet to Peter King: "now do you think it was childish of Steve Smith to be jawing at Payton? maybe he knew something you didn't..."

Posted

Im not sure if anyone mentioned it but Steve Smith got hurt against the saints in 2010 when jimmy was our qb and missed the rest of the game and the next game which im sure was intentional , fug the saints.