Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,301 posts in this topic

On NFL 32 Darren Sharper says that when he was there, the money wasn't for injuring guys but for stuff like getting INTs.............. yeah I believe you Darren.

Oh snap, wonder where Sean Payton will steal his vicoden from when he no longer has access to a training room?

"Conduct detrimental" is an even more ominous phrase than "off books".

Brings to mind another interesting two-word combo:

"For cause" :sosp:

Man boobs did the same thing with the redskins?

tumblr_ly479dGMDy1qgp4cr.gif

George Atallah ‏ @GeorgeAtallah

Anyone harassing @JonVilma51 or any other Saints player via twitter or any other social media platform will be recorded by the NFLPA

Retweeted by Jason La Canfora

I had to write my first tweet in years in response to that. What a douche thing to say.

This is the Date we will all remember.. the day that started Carolina's run 3/2/2012

Not when Payton knew...

And not when the organization paid

I didn't realize the organization (outside of Williams) was adding to the pot, that is really bad.

Darren should really stop with his one-man crusade. It's not fuging working, bro.

I didn't realize the organization (outside of Williams) was adding to the pot, that is really bad.

Payton's fuging agent was adding to the pot for christ's sake.

Finally get a chance to put in my 0.02... Anybody that's surprised at this is an idiot... Greg Williams is the dirtiest coach in the NFL always has been. Serves them right... Goodell needs to slap them down hard.

It's unbelievable how classless the Saints organization is. Running up the score, cheap shots, candyass calls on the field... We all speculated and everyone just blew it over until now. They should be stripped of their title, have their picks taken away, and have a new cap placed on their salary cap. They deserve to go back to the stone age.