Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,303 posts in this topic

Posted

HAXKL.gif

When I found out.

Posted

it's always been a controversial element in football, IMO. how often is "dirty" football just "winning" football, and how many times is it a criminal conspiracy to achieve unfair and unethical advantage against your competitors, avoid taxes, and inflict felonious bodily damage? it's very easy for a team that's been beaten to believe the other team has cheated the rules. "steelers receivers always get away with holding/blocking in the back," "falcons o-line are fuging chopblocking bastards," etc. it's another to be reckless/stupid enough to somehow leave a trail that can lead to criminal charges, lawsuits, the MF IRS coming after you.

They were either stupid or so arrogant they thought they weren't going to get caught after getting away it for 3 years. I think lots of folks believed it was going on but had no proof. If they had stopped it before the 2011 season it might have gone away, but they just kept at it until they were caught. That is why most criminals go to jail. Instead of stopping while they are ahead, they keep doing it until they get caught.

1 person likes this

Posted

least surprising thing ever

Posted

They were either stupid or so arrogant they thought they weren't going to get caught after getting away it for 3 years. I think lots of folks believed it was going on but had no proof. If they had stopped it before the 2011 season it might have gone away, but they just kept at it until they were caught. Thatis why most criminals go to jail. Instead of stopping why they are ahead, they keep doing it until they get caught.

unfortunately it looks like something like 25 people might screw up the Saints 2012 season for all those nice folks in NO. and maybe i'll be wrong and this will obliterate the franchise long term. can't wait to see the penalties levied.

Posted

last time a storm this big hit new orleans they lost all their fans to Atlanta and Houston.

Posted

never come out, unless he admi...I mean wants a statue.

If he was the source, it would clinch a statue outside BOA IMO...

Posted

Saint fans, I just can't stop fugging laughing. "Who dat" is a fugging joke. Thanks for a great Friday. And please tell me more about Brees loving NO and about how he would play for free for such a great franchise. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha f*ck you guys. Suck it Taints.

1 person likes this

Posted

Those folks from the Saints Report crack me up

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/idea-class-action-saints-fans-vs-nfl-224273/

Not to mention NFL to be investigated for fixing games. The same type of hits to our QB that were not called, and their collusion in getting the Anti Trust laws of the United States changed so that they could build their Juggernaut sports conglomerate.

I'm in.

Posted

Here you go MrScot.....

:lol:

(I have it on DVD)

Final confrontation is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

Wonder if the rumored remake with Samuel L Jackson will ever happen.

Posted

He sounds like the SR version of venom.

Posted

Greatest thread ever.

Can't believe I missed this and I think the Saints will get hit with the fullest fine possible. 2 first round picks, 3 million dollar team fine and the coaches involved will get hit with 250k fines. Hopefully the NFL also suspends scumbag for ever.

Posted

I hope Kasay was the spy and JR sent him in to complete this mission.