Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,303 posts in this topic

I am actually a little worried about them. Some of these people are so delusional that they might commit suicide over this and before someone says it, no we should not be ok with that.

To hell with Saint fans. 90% of them have a total of 3 years invested in being a Saint fan. They will jump ship to a new team as easy as they jumped on the Taints bandwagon.

a lot of saints fans were vick/falcon fans that jumped ship. i figure that some will migrate over our way.

yay.

i truly cannot fathom how a group of people can be so utterly devoid of cognitive powers

The game is too fast and unpredictable to TRY to intentionally injure someone.

How is it okay and league sanctioned for a RB or QB to reward the offensive line and such with Rolex watches or paid vacations to the pro bowl for their on field performance but when the defense ponies up their own money to do the same on their side of the ball it is called a bounty and illegal benefits?

i will give brees some of my money if he stays. If that's what it will take Drew, I will give some of my paycheck!

If one group is able to get to the bottom of this mess, it's the NFLPA. I have a feeling this could drag out longer than originally planned. I wonder if the NFL softens the punishment and tries to sweep this under the rug.

:lol:

we have a handful of halfwits on here that would say the same thing if it happened to us but i can only think of two or three of them. over there whatever half isn't actually saying these things is rabidly agreeing with it.

this should be on every page..

Might not be signing Randy Moss either.

No news on that front yet, and now he's said to be working out for the 49ers.

One very clear lesson I've learned from the coverage of this story.

Marcellus Willey is a flaming idiot.

lol your team gets busted in the greatest scandal in NFL history and all you can do is wave around a picture of a trophy