Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,301 posts in this topic

I still think videotaping another team's practices and defensive signals and subsequently winning superbowls with that knowledge is worse for the integrity of the sport.

Now on a level of being disgusting scumbags, this is way worse. But for the integrity of the game, I'd say cheating is worse than being paid to injure players.

It's not uncommon for one team to be able to figure out another team's plays anyways. That was just more of an advantage to some extent, you still had to execute.

It's an entirely different situation where you are trying to take out their players, both from a safety and ethical standpoint.

Roger Goodell:

"We have made significant progress in changing the culture with respect to player safety and we are not going to relent. We have more work to do and we will do it.

this is happening!

Just to give you some laughs, before SaintsReport went down, a lot of people were there saying "what's the big deal, it's no different than playing tough". F'ing idiots.

No different than when the Falcon fans were saying, "what's the big deal, they were just dogs"

1 person likes this

It's not uncommon for one team to be able to figure out another team's plays anyways. That was just more of an advantage to some extent, you still had to execute.

It's an entirely different situation where you are trying to take out their players, both from a safety and ethical standpoint.

Uh more of an advantage...that no other team had because it is against the rules ie. cheating.

Anyway this is another debate all together. Let's all just revel in the Taints misery for now!

I still think videotaping another team's practices and defensive signals and subsequently winning superbowls with that knowledge is worse for the integrity of the sport.

Now on a level of being disgusting scumbags, this is way worse. But for the integrity of the game, I'd say cheating is worse than being paid to injure players.

I disagree entirely. While I think both are very bad, one undermines the level playing field of the game (which is terrible, but on a different level IMO), while the under undermines the underpinings of the game itself. If the game becomes about head hunting and safety, then playing the game is no longer about football but about injuring another player.

head hunting in this day and age of lawsuits, if it were known and not addressed, could literally destroy the game.

Serves the aints and their pathetic, halfass, bandwagon, ignorant fans right! [email protected] clowns.

lol @ falcons fans thinking there taking the division back now. Stupid idiots, there only gonna be fighting for the backseat with the saints and bucs.

best post this thread will have. :d

the whole saints organization is a low life piece of scum

AdamSchefter Discipline for the Saints could include fines, suspensions and forfeiture of draft choices.

13046912113473.jpg

2 people like this