Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatMan72

Saints in BIG trouble...

1,302 posts in this topic

Serves the aints and their pathetic, halfass, bandwagon, ignorant fans right! [email protected] clowns.

Meh, most will probably just flock over here when Cam has us winning division title after division title

remember this hit on kurt warner against the saints?

When does hurricane season start?

2005 to be correct...

I am SHOCKED :eek:

(okay, maybe not)

Schefer said take all the punishment from spygate, fines/losing picks/etc, and magnify it exponentially. That's the type of punishment the Saints are looking at.

hahahahahahahaha amazing.

remember this hit on kurt warner against the saints?

It's still a clean block. It wasn't after the play or anything.

Still it sickens me that he probably wasn't hitting Warner to extend the play, but so that hopefully he could get a bonus if he took him out of the game.

Uh more of an advantage...that no other team had because it is against the rules ie. cheating.

Anyway this is another debate all together. Let's all just revel in the Taints misery for now!

except many headcoaches and teams practiced the exact same strategy (cheating w/e) the patriots were using in the past and considered it good preparation. its the same strategy as decrypting the hand signals baseball coaches send to their players. the only thing "cheating" about it was that one day goodell said u couldnt video tape the signals from certain positions within the stadium, which the patriots did knowling violate.

this happening is way worse though. it's cheating, indecent, unsafe and unethical all rolled into one.

Drew Brees may want to leave this bad situation now. The Saints will be penalized over the next few yrs and Drew can just walk away now.

Still it sickens me that he probably wasn't hitting Warner to extend the play, but so that hopefully he could get a bonus.

yea i know its clean but i thought the same thing. He saw kurt warner and said "im getting paid after this game"

Still it sickens me that he probably wasn't hitting Warner to extend the play, but so that hopefully he could get a bonus if he took him out of the game.

Agreed the hit was legal, but completely unnecessary and now even more evident that it was dirty

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAH....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAH. Holy Hell, we will thrash them next year.