• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1298 replies to this topic

#376 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:15 PM

Greg Williams will probably be out of the league.

Do not be shocked if Loomis and Payton are let go as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't you wish! You guys are pathetic. Man it is amazing what losing year after year and never winning a super bowl does to a fan base.

#377 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,674 posts

Another fan that's in denial. To be perfectly honest though, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the Taints were slapped on the wrists.

They are America's sweethearts afterall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't you wish! You guys are pathetic. Man it is amazing what losing year after year and never winning a super bowl does to a fan base.

lol, YES validate being a dirty shithole of an organization because you swindled your way to a championship.

Stay classy Saint Fan, even though you'll probably be on Carolina's bandwagon when your team goes downhill.

Edited by rico6, 02 March 2012 - 07:18 PM.

#378 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Everyone was doing what the Patriots did, too.

#379 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Saints never won a Super Bowl, either.

#380 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,792 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:16 PM

This is all to funny to me. People acting like the Saints are doing something that every team in the league is not doing. Mark my word, a) Saints penalties if any will be minor because the NFL knows that they are going to have to fine and expose multiple teams B) any penalties given won't stop the Saints from winning the NFC South and being the first team in the NFL to host and play in the Super Bowl

shut the f*ck up

#381 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

:rolleyes: douche alert

#382 Reapuh

Reapuh

Top of The Game

• HUDDLER
  • 3,443 posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flashback to the Saints past?

#383 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:17 PM

I'm hearing the IRS is going to get involved in this as well. This could get bad.

If someone collected $10K from Vilma for knocking Favre out of the game, and didn't declare it, they will be fuged good by the IRS. Penalties and interest from 3 years ago on $10K? LOL.

#384 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• HUDDLER
  • 6,491 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why aren't you posting over on Saints Report?

Nevermind...

#385 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,757 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

This is all to funny to me. People acting like the Saints are doing something that every team in the league is not doing. Mark my word, a) Saints penalties if any will be minor because the NFL knows that they are going to have to fine and expose multiple teams B) any penalties given won't stop the Saints from winning the NFC South and being the first team in the NFL to host and play in the Super Bowl

Posted Image

#386 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:20 PM

The Saints aren't even that talented of a team. But they always got the calls, administered cheap shots, and got lucky in landing Brees. Even at the their best they are not as good as the Panthers can be and that's been true for a very long time. All that ends now.

#387 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,371 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

Meh, Brees is going to be a Saint next season and as long as they have him, at least for the next few years, they'll be a dangerous team. I'm not celebrating this as a means to drive the Saints into the cellar, but I think it will help the NFL as a whole to get this out there and hopefully get it taken care of.

#388 Cary Kollins

Cary Kollins

keep lbing

• HUDDLER
  • 5,779 posts
  • LocationWinston-Salem, NC

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

My tweet to Peter King: "now do you think it was childish of Steve Smith to be jawing at Payton? maybe he knew something you didn't..."

#389 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,824 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

Hey breezing2anothersb,

How is that hometown discount from Brees coming? I'd post this in the "Brees growing frustrated ..." thread where it belongs but I'm sure you'll avoid that one like the plague.

Such a special relationship Brees has with the fans and NOLA. Real team player and class act. With that top notch organization full of honest and classy men. The genius of Loomis working the contracts in such a way that everyone that is needed will be resigned.

#390 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,792 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

saints fans are proof winning (given) a Superbowl changes nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.