#571 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,538 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

Saint fans, I just can't stop fugging laughing. "Who dat" is a fugging joke. Thanks for a great Friday. And please tell me more about Brees loving NO and about how he would play for free for such a great franchise. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha f*ck you guys. Suck it Taints.

#572 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,204 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:47 AM

Those folks from the Saints Report crack me up
http://saintsreport....-vs-nfl-224273/

Not to mention NFL to be investigated for fixing games. The same type of hits to our QB that were not called, and their collusion in getting the Anti Trust laws of the United States changed so that they could build their Juggernaut sports conglomerate.

I'm in.

#573 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,442 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

Here you go MrScot.....

:lol:

(I have it on DVD)

Final confrontation is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

Wonder if the rumored remake with Samuel L Jackson will ever happen.

#574 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:49 AM

He sounds like the SR version of venom.

#575 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,622 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:50 AM

Greatest thread ever.

Can't believe I missed this and I think the Saints will get hit with the fullest fine possible. 2 first round picks, 3 million dollar team fine and the coaches involved will get hit with 250k fines. Hopefully the NFL also suspends scumbag for ever.

#576 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,326 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:53 AM

I hope Kasay was the spy and JR sent him in to complete this mission.

#577 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:54 AM

:lol:

(I have it on DVD)

Final confrontation is one of my favorite movie scenes of all time.

Wonder if the rumored remake with Samuel L Jackson will ever happen.

Y... you just made this thread better... How... I don't even...

#578 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 03 March 2012 - 12:57 AM

I hope Kasay was the spy and JR sent him in to complete this mission.

& SI releases a video of him sneaking around the Saints offices humming the Mission Impossible theme.

#579 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 41,442 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

Activities around next year's game will include a film festival of "Mutiny on the Bounty", "Bounty Hunter" and "The Trip to Bountiful".

Panthers, Falcons and Bucs will all adopt "Bounty" as the official paper towel brand of their team.

And when the Saints come out for the coin toss, our captains will bow for a moment of prayer.

"Lord, we thank thee today for thy rich bounty. Indeed thou hast blessed us richly, as many as fifty thousand blessings out of the richness of thy bounty. Yea, we ask that thou keepest the bounty flowing to us..."

#580 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,265 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

The NFL wouldn't conduct a multi-year investigation involving 18,000 pages worth of documents just to slap somebody on the wrist. They knew this was going on and were slowly and methodically building a case against the Saints. They did all this, because they want to put a stop to this practice by making an example out of someone, and that someone happens to be the Saints.

I don't know if anyone fully comprehends how f*cked the Saints are right now. Remember that player safety was one of the major initiatives for commission Goodell and this flies right in the face of those efforts. When the commissioner releases a statement that includes a comment about how the HC participated in "conduct detrimental to the game" that's some serious poo right there.

I have no doubt that the NFL is absolutely going to drop the hammer on the Saints, to make an example of them... and personally, I can't f*cking wait!

:lurk5:

#581 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,622 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:35 AM

Activities around next year's game will include a film festival of "Mutiny on the Bounty", "Bounty Hunter" and "The Trip to Bountiful".

Panthers, Falcons and Bucs will all adopt "Bounty" as the official paper towel brand of their team.

And when the Saints come out for the coin toss, our captains will bow for a moment of prayer.

"Lord, we thank thee today for thy rich bounty. Indeed thou hast blessed us richly, as many as fifty thousand blessings out of the richness of thy bounty. Yea, we ask that thou keepest the bounty flowing to us..."

Lmao, great.

On a side note, the players are coming out and supporting the Saints players.

Suggs, Fisher and a few other players have came out and talked about their teams having bounties on players getting hurt and taken out of the game.

"Interesting that Williams and Fisher did this on the Titans and both knew about it."

#582 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,694 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:38 AM

Oh, defensive guys huh?

#583 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,265 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:40 AM

Saint fans, I just can't stop fugging laughing. "Who dat" is a fugging joke. Thanks for a great Friday. And please tell me more about Brees loving NO and about how he would play for free for such a great franchise. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha f*ck you guys. Suck it Taints.

Seriously, how is it that so many retards ended up rooting for the same team? I guess the prospect of living in a city that's below sea level and directly in the path of hurricanes attracts a certain "special" kind of person?

#584 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:40 AM

Couldn't have happened to a lower class of scum..

Was so obvious in that Vikings playoff game and all the cheap shots on Steve Smith over the years.. Greg Williams is a total POS. Enjoy the bottom of the Nfc south cellar for years to come, Saints fans. Whenever Brees is done, you will be worse than TB

#585 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,265 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:41 AM

If the players honestly don't mind this, then I don't want to hear any more of this crap about how they need bigger pensions and better post-retirement medical care.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com