• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1298 replies to this topic

#1246 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • 29,570 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:18 PM

You need to starting quoting and linking the articles you use or your plagiarizing ass is going to get banned.

http://www.nola.com/...nts_cent_2.html

i'm surprized he hasn't yet. dude is always pulling that crap.

mods are really slacking off with this.

#1247 Panthercougar68

Panthercougar68

The Nice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,689 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:33 PM

i'm surprized he hasn't yet. dude is always pulling that crap.

mods are really slacking off with this.

Too busy with the latest hamster strike.

#1248 breezing2anotherSB

breezing2anotherSB

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 09:35 PM

You really thing Goodell is going to be dumb enough to penalize you for a pick that you already used?

Who's your HC? Who's your GM? Who's your QB? Who's on your defense? You don't know any of those answers right now.

Who's going back to the NFCS basement? The Taints.

Get in line and watch all of your questions get answered:
Payton and Loomis will get nothing more than a wrist slap couple of games suspension and some cash penalty at most
I can promise you Brees will sign a multi year contract and all will be in love again
Defense will be better than before, Vilma is going to be replaced by a younger better version, better corners and best of all best DC in the league.

14-2, 15-1 very real possibility

#1249 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,640 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:13 PM

Payton and Loomis will get nothing more than a wrist slap couple of games suspension and some cash penalty at most
I can promise you Brees will sign a multi year contract and all will be in love again
Defense will be better than before, Vilma is going to be replaced by a younger better version, better corners and best of all best DC in the league.

Riiiight, we're waiting all this time so Goodell can slap people on the wrist. He had his office conduct a 3 year investigation involving over 50k pages worth of documents so he could slap someone on the wrist. Do you even hear how stupid that sounds?

If it was going to be a slap on the wrist, then the slap would have already been delivered. The NFL would like nothing more then to put this behind them and move on. The fact that this process is taking so long indicates the severity of the punishment that's coming.

Did you notice the NFLPA asked the NFL not to suspend any players before it had a chance to conclude it's own investigation? What does that tell you? If you have a brain, it tells you that significant player suspensions are coming. The NFL told the NFLPA what they planned to do and the NFLPA thought it was so severe that they wanted to conduct their own investigation before they signed off on it. How many times in the past (if ever) has the NFL approached the NFLPA in a case like this and asked them to sign off on it? Would they bother doing that for a slap on the wrist? No, of course not.

Did you also notice that your owner and scumbag HC spent a few days in NYC meeting with Goodell? What does that tell you? If you have a brain, it tells you the Saints are VERY concerned about the punishment that's coming... so concerned that they traveled up to NYC and requested a face-to-face meeting with the commissioner to do damage control (which I'm sure fell on deaf ears after the multiple warnings the Saints received and ignored to put a stop to the bounty system).

I promise you that the punishment coming to the Saints will dwarf any punishment in the history of the NFL... it will make the spygate punishment look like a slap on the wrist. The punishment will be such that no other team would dare tolerate a bounty system for fear of receiving a similar punishment.

Spin it however you want... but you know I'm right.

Edited by CatMan72, 15 March 2012 - 10:37 PM.

#1250 ACobra289

ACobra289

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:14 PM

Few more questions...

Where will the saints* get the cap room for Brees? Do you expect cuts and/or restructures?

Why is the saints*report board a bunch of pussies? Think a Panthers fan could get away with the same poo you do here? No, they don't even let rival fans sign up. Little bitches.

Why the fvck are you still here?

#1251 ladypanther

ladypanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,114 posts
  • LocationWNC

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

Why keep feeding this delusional Saints fan? (Why is he spending so much time here? Seems like he would be happier on a Saints forum.) He is as arrogant and as much in denial as the Saints organization is about their ability to make their own rules. The Saints success has come in part because they cheated....for a long time...including their Super Bowl year. And cheating is the understatement term of the year. So take away the cheating, a few draft picks, suspensions for coaches and at least a couple of players, and the refs going to have a quick whistle about any questionable conduct.......and as many has been said...the bags will come back.

The Saints organization was already in very bad standing with the commish. They likely will be sitting now for a very long time.

Please stop arguing with that crazy Saints fan... suggest everyone put him on ignore. Best thing for him. :)

#1252 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,698 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 16 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

well now that's no fun for anybody

#1253 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 14,736 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaha hahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaha hahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaha hahahaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaha

Aints* live on...

#1254 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 6,190 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:25 AM

Die thread! DIE!

#1255 Spaceballs83

Spaceballs83

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:31 AM

^^why you bumping it??? LOL **then again why am i bumping it*** Vicious cycle

#1256 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,640 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

Why keep feeding this delusional Saints fan? (Why is he spending so much time here? Seems like he would be happier on a Saints forum.) He is as arrogant and as much in denial as the Saints organization is about their ability to make their own rules. The Saints success has come in part because they cheated....for a long time...including their Super Bowl year. And cheating is the understatement term of the year. So take away the cheating, a few draft picks, suspensions for coaches and at least a couple of players, and the refs going to have a quick whistle about any questionable conduct.......and as many has been said...the bags will come back.

The Saints organization was already in very bad standing with the commish. They likely will be sitting now for a very long time.

Please stop arguing with that crazy Saints fan... suggest everyone put him on ignore. Best thing for him. :)

Well said, but we're trolling the troll and he doesn't get that - so it's fun!

The Saints fans are really here to try and convince themselves that the punishment won't be that bad... which we all know is ridiculous.

They're telling anyone that will listen how losing draft picks and having players/coaches suspended isn't that big of a deal... LOL!!!

Edited by CatMan72, 16 March 2012 - 11:52 AM.

#1257 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:33 PM

I can't get enough of this video.. the laughing is almost therapeutic..

Does anyone have the direct link to this video on YouTube?

#1258 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,369 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

Click the youtube icon in the bottom right corner of the video?

#1259 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,907 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:38 PM

This thread couldn't have died with the old forum??? Oh, and this guy reminds me a lot like NJP...this and this is going to happen, BANK ON IT!

Shoot me.

#1260 Panther_mountain

Panther_mountain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:39 PM

I can play it but can go to it. I'm on my iPad. Maybe that is why. Dunno...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.