#1 BeasonBeastingBacks

BeasonBeastingBacks

Farewell Sweet Prince

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,165 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
NFL security determined between 22 and 27 defensive players on the Saints, as well as at least one asst. coach, maintained a bounty program.

Jason La Canfora ‏ @JasonLaCanfora Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
NFL announces a comprehensive investigation find Saints defense and coaches guilty of violating NFL rules by having bounties on opponents...

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Close
Investigation reviewed 18.000 documents totaling more than 50,000 pages. Commissioner Goodell will determine the discipline.

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
NFL determined that former Saints DC Gregg Williams administered the program with knowledge of other defensive coaches.

and seemingly, none of this is surprising

#2 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,263 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 02 March 2012 - 03:38 PM

It is scrolling across the bottom of the NFL Network. Said that the "Bounty" system was administered by Greg Williams (DC) and involved at least 27 players.

Everyone already knew that Williams was a cheating scumbag....just confirmed what we knew.

Still wish some defense had done to Brees what their dirty defense and coach was doing to other teams. The Saints and their shitty fans can rot in hell for all I care.

#3 BlanksKarma

BlanksKarma

Falcons Loser

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • LocationCincinnati

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

All the hits to Roddy White's and Gonzo's knee, administered by the Saints now make sense. I thought they were afraid to tackle high, it turns out they were just breaking the rules.

I'm betting the Saints get nothing but a slap on the wrist for it.

#4 Bodybag

Bodybag

100% woman-proof

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

Obviously, we restructured the reward payouts to an annuity system (possibly a casualty of the CBA?), ensuring 2011's defensive decline.

I sure hope Spags doesn't get caught.

#5 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:05 PM

Anyone really surprised?

#6 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,675 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:10 PM

If the Saints get slapped on the wrists, I quit the NFL.

#7 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,891 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

more...

The investigation revealed that the pool reached $50,000 or more during the 2009 playoffs, and players were paid $1,500 for a "knockout" and $1,000 for a "cart-off" with payouts doubling or tripling during the playoffs.

The NFL says Saints coach Sean Payton was not a direct participant yet was aware of the allegations and "failed to stop the bounty program."

Before the 2009 NFC Championship Game between the Saints and Vikings, New Orleans linebacker Jonathan Vilma offered any teammate $10,000 to knock quarterback Brett Favre out of the game

whelp i am just totally shocked

#8 SpartanPanther89

SpartanPanther89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 182 posts
  • LocationDetroit/East Lansing

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:27 PM

i think its pretty clear that no one here was surprised that something like this was goin on, and it was never more clear than on favre during the NFC CG. the saints have always been a dirty ass team. but im honestly shocked by the extent of the whole thing. pathetic sh*t from a pathetic piece of sh*t franchise. cant wait to see the punishment

#9 Darth Hater

Darth Hater

Sunnyvale senior member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

All the cheap shots and their defenses usually still sucked?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.