Forgot your password?
Or sign in with one of these services
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.
Dpantherman, March 4, 2012
Posted March 5, 2012
fug off ea.
The "curse" is so ridiculous. Think of the recent players who have been effected by this "curse".
- An 80 year old Brett Favre
- A white running back that played for the Browns..
- Vince Young (LOL)
- A relatively aged Shaun Alexander (I believe he was more screwed over by his team than the minor foot injury)
- Brees, who was largely unaffected
- Larry Fitz, who set a personal record of 13 TDs and added two more in the playoffs
- Ray Lewis, who continued to have one of the greatest defensive careers ever
Get over it and pop Cam AND Steve on the cover.
Vote The Golden Calf of Bristol!
vote jimmy graham
Agree with googoodan... fug that. Not voting for our players.
Cam will eventually be on the cover, might as well get it out the way
There are no such thing as curses. It would be awesome if Smitty won but it seems unlikely.
I'm just disappointed that Captain Munnerlyn isn't up for consideration.
other team's fans are going to be voting for Cam in hopes that the madden curse is real. In my opinion, I wouldn't mind Cam being on the cover. Cam, and only Cam can break the madden curse. It isn't strong enough to effect him.
The Golden Calf of Bristol is more hated than Cam. It's pretty much The Golden Calf of Bristol.
Posted March 6, 2012
Cam will break the Madden curse. but its just too much of a risk to take so NO. DONT YOU DARE RUIN THIS FRANCHISE BY GOING ON THAT COVER CAM!
Not interested but thanks for asking & you just have yourself a little Ol' good day now...hear? :smilewinkgrin:
Wouldn't vote for him if he was.
Started 15 hours ago
Started 3 hours ago
Started Thursday at 10:32 PM