Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thanks !

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Last week was fun. This forum seldom gets a lot of traffic and it should IMO.

Thanks to all the self-absorbed, card-carrying dookies who swallowed the bait hook, line, and sinker and supplied the defensive venom the board needed to have life (and humor) last week.

Everyone needs dookies to laugh at during championship week. Thanks for showing up last week guys and don't be too embarrassed to come back now. Ya hear?

Posted

LOL, they have all disappeared.

Maybe it is because they got HANDLED on national TV.

Posted

My grandmother is in the hospital, hence the reason I haven't been on the boards for more than a minute or 2 since thursday. Sorry I can't be here 24/7, there are things more important than this board. I could really give two sh*ts about this game right now.

Posted

My grandmother is in the hospital, hence the reason I haven't been on the boards for more than a minute or 2 since thursday. Sorry I can't be here 24/7, there are things more important than this board. I could really give two sh*ts about this game right now.

Thanks for the update...sorry to hear....you should probably get back to your grandma!

Posted

Id be here if I didnt keep getting banned without a reason!

Posted

And congrats on the beat down btw. Hopefully we get another chance in the duke invitational

Posted

Sorry to hear about your grandma hope she gets better soon.

Dowork you the only one showing up, and too bad they don't hold the tourney in ya'lls gym , hell you wouldn't get out of the first round this year.:)