Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Saints*

90 posts in this topic

Posted

it's panthers fans reaction to a division rival shooting themselves in the foot.

With a nuclear bomb.

Posted

I would like to formally petition the Mods to add the "*" to all occurrences of "Saints"* in all current front page thread titles. I pledge to follow HotSauce from now on.

1306522813778.gif

Posted

"I don't think Coach Payton had anything or didn't know anything about that. Coach Payton didn't have any idea what we were doing," Sharper said.

Didn't Sharper deny the allegations when they 1st came out. Now he is saying Payton didn't know. But Payton had emails sent to him about the Bounty program from his friend, Mike Oreinstien.

Oreinstien is a crook, I wonder if this scandal is linked to some kind of gambling scheme.

Posted

Sharper...official Saints* apologist. Watching his legacy being engulfed by this, it's no wonder he's taking the line he is.

Posted

They should have left Koo Stark (Camie Lonezoner) in the original Star Wars, as Luke's love interest...she was smokin'......http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Camie_Loneozner

Posted

We're all just taking pleasure in the Saints* pain, nothing more authentic for Panthers fans to discuss then that.

fify

Posted

It's the off-season, post whatever you want. Just be prepared to get sh*t for it from somebody, that's how it works up in here.

The scandal in New Orleans is topic worthy in an NFL forum for any team - this is a big damn deal. It just so happens that it's our hated division rival on top of that, making it that much better - I mean, significant.

Posted

I would like to formally petition the Mods to add the "*" to all occurrences of "Saints"* in all current front page thread titles. I pledge to follow HotSauce's excellent suggestion from now on.

2nd!

Posted

Boba Fett was a Bounty Hunter...

Bounty

Bounty

Bounty

Who-Dat-Boba-Fett.png

Posted

Who-Dat-Boba-Fett.png
Well there's the rat right there walking around in plain view!

Posted

I would like to formally petition the Mods to add the "*" to all occurrences of "Saints"* in all current front page thread titles. I pledge to follow HotSauce's excellent suggestion from now on.

I pied this in support as if an active petition...

Posted

bump* :lol: