Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brees Refuses to Sign Franchise Tender, "Livid" With Saints Org

225 posts in this topic

Posted

lol this offseason is amazing

Posted

IT GETS EVEN BETTER!

Former Saint Kyle Turley wants the NFL to investigate and possibly SUSPEND Drew Brees depending on his knowledge of the bounty program, and for the NFL Players Union to demote him since they have been arguing for years for improved player safety and Brees is an executive within the players organization.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82766a64/article/turley-nfl-should-seriously-consider-suspending-saints-brees?module=HP11_headline_stack

1 person likes this

Posted

Most of the time I would be like "how can you complain if you make 16 mil a year" but in this case I cant believe they wont pay the man. You would think that after 40 years of not even sniffing a superbowl, that they would pay the guy who is responsible for making them contenders for the last 5 years or so.

Posted

IT GETS EVEN BETTER!

Former Saint Kyle Turley wants the NFL to investigate and possibly SUSPEND Drew Brees depending on his knowledge of the bounty program, and for the NFL Players Union to demote him since they have been arguing for years for improved player safety and Brees is an executive within the players organization.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82766a64/article/turley-nfl-should-seriously-consider-suspending-saints-brees?module=HP11_headline_stack

ms-jay-shocked.gif?w=400&h=300

Posted

yah.gif

Posted

c6837a178283034.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

1623-tv-the-office-michael-hockey-t.gif
1 person likes this

Posted

Most of the time I would be like "how can you complain if you make 16 mil a year" but in this case I cant believe they wont pay the man. You would think that after 40 years of not even sniffing a superbowl, that they would pay the guy who is responsible for making them contenders for the last 5 years or so.

George Bush and his hurricane machine?

Posted

Sorry, but this is one rumor that needs solid proof.

Posted

2x11-Booze-Cruise-Animated-gif-the-office-8141485-325-183.gif

Posted

Sorry, but this is one rumor that needs solid proof.

Agree but if it's true.....

Posted

Something tells me the worst is yet to come.