Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Cam spends 100,000 At KOD

296 posts in this topic

Cam signed a fully guaranteed 22 million dollar contract, with a 14 million dollar bonus... so him dropping $100,000.00 in a strip joint is like a normal person dropping $100.00 in a strip joint.

If we're talking about a moral issue, then keep in mind that Beason basically lives at the Uptown Cabaret.

At $50k it'd be like $150. So me making almost $70k and spending like $600 at the strip club would be like Cam spending $300K. Damn, I have a problem and should go get help with it from a professional shrink.

who cares its his money

Cam signed a fully guaranteed 22 million dollar contract, with a 14 million dollar bonus... so him dropping $100,000.00 in a strip joint is like a normal person dropping $100.00 in a strip joint.

If we're talking about a moral issue, then keep in mind that Beason basically lives at the Uptown Cabaret.

Actually I imagine he's made much more money than that, with Under Armour and Gatorade.

yOhJX.gif
1 person likes this

I like Cam even more! Man, if I was making that kind of money, and I was single, I would live in the strip club. Sh*t, I go there now but I can't throw the kind of money he throws. Them broads lucky if they get 40 or 50 outta me. It's a good place to relieve stress

I'm pretty sure I read that Cam said he didn't drink. Can you imagine raining 100 grand, STONE COLD SOBER.

man some of you guys, lol. I'm the one that gets labeled a hater and I don't even give a poo about this. a guy can be a good person, help young kids out to try to keep them out of trouble, be completely reformed, and still go to a strip club and waste some money.

when it starts influencing his play or the team, THEN let's freak out :P