Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Cam spends 100,000 At KOD

296 posts in this topic

When the "source" cant even spell strippers right i dont trust them

If this our scandal for the offseason, I'll take it over "NFL has found the Panthers to have a bounty system in place for pay for performance on D".

our defense would be pretty poor then...

our defense would be pretty poor then...

We did have a bounty system.

"Here's $500."

"What for, coach?"

"You made it one quarter without injury."

"OWWWwww, my spleen!"

". . .give it back."

It aint tricking if you got it. LOL

Am I getting something wrong here?

I'm glad that the QB of my football team likes titties as much as I do.

Would rather him spend 100k on some strippers than 100k in a pot towards injuring opposing players.

MTO was also one of the first sites to show Cam at the club w/ Jeezy and Common... they usually don't make up stories about athletes...

even if it is true, i'm not mad at 'em.

Who fuggen cares? He's a man with money. Fug it.

Cam signed a fully guaranteed 22 million dollar contract, with a 14 million dollar bonus... so him dropping $100,000.00 in a strip joint is like a normal person dropping $100.00 in a strip joint.

If we're talking about a moral issue, then keep in mind that Beason basically lives at the Uptown Cabaret.

At $50k it'd be like $150. So me making almost $70k and spending like $600 at the strip club would be like Cam spending $300K. Damn, I have a problem and should go get help with it from a professional shrink.

I see the proportional argument here....and I understand what you're trying to say, but $100 dollars is $100 dollars and $100,000 dollars is $100,000 dollars. The amount he has, or makes, or will ever make is irrelevant. This is part of the reason Pro Athletes can't make their money last.

Nobody knows squat about what he actually dropped and I don't care cause it's not my business, but lets be honest, treating $100,000 dollars like it's $100 dollars is about as irresponsible as it gets.

1,000 one hundred dollar bills, think about it.