Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Cam spends 100,000 At KOD

296 posts in this topic

I love how you're such a butthurt poo poster.

1 person likes this

Ha - ok man. I can tell you firsthand why he's not an impressive guy. PM me if you care that much - I don't want to crush the spirts of all the Cam-apologists on this board. Don't get me wrong - I love watching him play and the potential he brings for the city of Charlotte, but he's not some upstanding individual. There's no reason people shouldn't support what he offers on the field, but don't just assume he's a good guy because he seems like one in front of the cameras.

I haven't seen too many things said about his personal life. And that's fine with me and it seems to be most of the board that feels that way too, he could be the biggest asshole since Aurora Jolie, I don't care.

I bet Sharkattack is the guy who made the fake Darvin Adams and Cam Newton twitters.

Ha - ok man. I can tell you firsthand why he's not an impressive guy. PM me if you care that much - I don't want to crush the spirts of all the Cam-apologists on this board. Don't get me wrong - I love watching him play and the potential he brings for the city of Charlotte, but he's not some upstanding individual. There's no reason people shouldn't support what he offers on the field, but don't just assume he's a good guy because he seems like one in front of the cameras.

Since you've obviously met him personally and haven't heard from your cousins babys mama, then I must ask you to enlighten all the sheep who have only had the opportunity to see all the reports of him spending time off the field with kids to cover up his evil ways..

I'm sure he could buy you another laptop.

these reactions are funny as crap

pure panic, hope you guys can sleep tonight

these reactions are funny as crap

pure panic, hope you guys can sleep tonight

Your thinking these posts indicate panic explains a lot.

We're still talking about a rich 22 year old that spent lots of money at a titty bar?

Haha - I'm not saying it's true or it's not true but if you search Cam Newton on twitter, there are a couple of strippers on there talking about how much $ he dropped last night at King of Diamonds. One of the accounts is @LuckyySeven. Most of the time where there's smoke there's fire - and there's a whole lot of smoke on this one. I mean it is what it is - the guy is a football player, not a pastor. Can you enjoy watching him play? Definitely. But don't tell your kids to look up to him. He ain't that great of a guy - sorry.

Why should anyone tell their kids to look up to a football player?