Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam spends 100,000 At KOD

296 posts in this topic

Posted

Progression of thread:

1. What an outrage! Mods, delete this thread

2. It wasn't him!

3. Okay, but he wasn't spending all that dough.

4. What if is was him, it is his business.

5. He is young and rich and should be able to do whatever he wants.

6. I actually like him better now that I know he goes to topless bars.

At least you guys can morph your opinions to match any reality. Hilarious thread. Thanks

If you can prove that the progression you state above all came from one person, you might have a point.

If not, you don't.

If everybody had the SAME opinion about this, you'd be complaining about that too.

Posted

If you can prove that the progression you state above all came from one person, you might have a point.

If not, you don't.

If everybody had the SAME opinion about this, you'd be complaining about that too.

pretty much the progression of the thread despite who was saying it...

Posted

Maybe he was there to pay Vernon Davis a 100k bounty for running Roman Harper's little ass over?

Personally, I don't doubt he was in a strip joint flinging around cash, and I don't have a problem with that - but I doubt it was 100k, that's just ridiculous.

Posted

Darin Gantt ‏ @daringantt

There's a story out there about Cam and large sums of money and strippers. I'm not linking to it, primarily because it's BS. So there.

Darin Gantt ‏ @daringantt

From what I'm told, Cam may be even tighter with his money than Steve Smith. And 89 bruises nickels he squeezes them so tight.

There's that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Was someone counting every dollar? He could buy a topless bar for 100K.He must have been there for days to spend $20.00 per lapdance.Thats alot of lap dances

Posted

pretty much the progression of the thread despite who was saying it...

He said "if you guys can morph your opinion".

What is the Huddle now? A hive entity?

Whose opinion "morphed" in this thread?

Posted

He said "if you guys can morph your opinion".

What is the Huddle now? A hive entity?

Whose opinion "morphed" in this thread?

oh, that one word.. yeah, you're right.

Posted

Make this thread die.

Posted

Well, doesnt this kinda feel like karma from all the venom we(myself included) spewed toward the Saints? Now we are all acting like the SR. I hope we didnt bring this on ourselves. Maybe its not real?

Posted

Well, doesnt this kinda feel like karma from all the venom we(myself included) spewed toward the Saints? Now we are all acting like the SR. I hope we didnt bring this on ourselves. Maybe its not real?

The day young men stop throwing money at dat ass will be the day this system of things comes to an end.

Outside of a moral standpoint, this is nothing. He didn't shot himself. He didn't shot anyone else. No one died. He didn't have a game the next day.

Posted

Stupid thread .... Please die thread.

Also, I wish Gantt was still our beat writer....at least i get to follow him on twitter.

Posted

I find him spending that kind of money on senseless things kinda hard to believe when even Smitty joke about how cheap Cam is.

Also...I cna't believe this thread has spun 27 pages of nothing.

You guys must really either really love disecting the every move of your QB or you're bored.