Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Cam spends 100,000 At KOD

296 posts in this topic

This thread shows why Cam will leave Charlotte after his rookie deal. Our town and fans are too small time.

That makes no sense. If Tom Brady or Eli Manning dropped 100K at a strip club, it would be blown up even more than it has with Cam. Has nothing to do with market size - it has everything to do with a player's popularity/notoriety.

I'm not going to re-read the whole thread, but where was this ever verified as anything other than a rumor?

...and that picture doesn't count...

Well these things are seldom verified unless police reports are entered into the record, so I'd call utter BS on any claim about dollar amounts. Laughable that anyone would take any claim from this source seriously.

truth.. our fanbase is so f**king whiny.. I feel sorry for any of you who actually carry your opinions out into the real world.. Some of you desperately need to get laid..

then I would just whine about cumming too soon.

This thread shows why Cam will leave Charlotte after his rookie deal. Our town and fans are too small time.
Meh...this thread is BS and sucks...Nothing to do with contract negotiations years from now.

Cam was sitting court side for the Hawks - Heat game in Miami Tonight. They showed him a few times on the Heats broadcast, he was rocking sun glasses. Didnt want to start a new thread about it, just thought id share.

Cam was sitting court side for the Hawks - Heat game in Miami Tonight. They showed him a few times on the Heats broadcast, he was rocking sun glasses. Didnt want to start a new thread about it, just thought id share.

I heard he spent 100k for the good seats...

he's just giving back to the community at a grass roots level

better than handing it off to some trophy wife's charity to be spent on a brunch

533081382.jpg?key=19181068&Expires=1331180596&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=xNHhBU2ZzB4yP4MOOPTNOXia87SQXpf7mAKJ1hnHv--6HrqCgqzWHwyYaNWd7nBSH7-5t9cIGelIVf0mYdXsnZGP6-lpsRq~B7RSVBkiJltw6Zia5DdRY4ZtSe~rXAh-G-lL9TQ0jba85oaPjMG3jcXJlsTHgZoirRnn6UCxaJs_

F*CK! is he ever studying film?

I said this earlier but its worth repeating:

1) MTO is TMZ's ghetto half-cousin with twice the ghetto and half the credibility. (Like literally).

2) Cam is grown and can do what he wants as long as its legal and doesn't interfere w/ his work, I wouldn't give two poos if he did go.

3) MTO?? seriously. I can tell when the Huddle isn't aware of certain things. Look around folks ;)

WHAT??? Dude go to the Spearmint Rhino in Vegas. You'll never say those words again.

ATL strip clubs > Spearmint Rhino.