291 replies to this topic

#151 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,062 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:43 PM

so we are going to start stalking him like wannabe papparazzi and start posting every littel thing that crap sites like mediatakeout posts because people are interested.

wonderful.

you wanna post what he's doing, fine. just find a better source. it's a joke source that only dumbs down humanity. tmz is bad enough. mediatakeout is bottom feeding.

mediatakeout is like the urban form of TMZ. TMZ doesn't really cover what the majority of the urban community does. Do you believe it or not it's up to you. Everyone one has ha right to care If there franchise QB is spending his money wisely,No one wants to see Cam end up like allen Iverson. Again are we sure how much money he spent? No,but it's likely alot as most urban entertainers have pegged KOD as the end all be all strip club. Rick Ross spent a million dollars there recently(www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.14313/title.rick-ross-details-his-million-dollar-strip-club-spree) ,Lebron James,lil wayne, The point is this what some young celbs do.

I personally wouldn't do it but, I don't have a problem with what he spends his money on. I just want him to take care of his future and not blow all of his money on things like this. We have a article floating around the huddle about drew brees being "Livid" lol. It was time for something diffrent.

Edited by micnificent28, 06 March 2012 - 02:47 PM.

#152 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 12,567 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

Superman must have been at the strip club and everyone confused him for Cam Newton. It happens

#153 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:45 PM

I would hope that our QB would have better judgement than to blow 100,000 at a strip clup, but honestly, I dont give a fug.

I hope he at least got 4 or 5 puerto rican mamis to go home with him had an orgy.

As long as he didnt break the law, then why should we give a fug? It's his money.

Edited by chris999, 06 March 2012 - 02:51 PM.

#154 Third Degree

Third Degree

Gettleman Sucks

• HUDDLER
  • 4,815 posts
  • Location704

Stadium-size strip club? Looks to me like a phony story. Ho hum.

#155 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,881 posts

I see a few homers want to think cam is above doing things like this. The guy is a regular guy.

Regular guys drop 100K at the strip club?

:lol:

What screams "credible" to me about this site is that they use the word "skrippers". :D

#156 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:46 PM

Cam,

I'm not going to tell your main girl about what went down, but I'm going to need some help buying the house I'm looking at.

panther17

#157 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:47 PM

Dang Cam....WWTD

Off the field its "What would The Golden Calf of Bristol do?"

Miss out on a lot of pussy.

#158 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,261 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:51 PM

This thread is the top result for "Cam Newton KOD"

So far, I haven't found a single meaningful, credible report that even remotely verifies this rumor. MTO is referencing a thread from lipstickalley which is referencing a twitter post which is referencing some dude from Bowling Green who references. . .the MTO post.

As far as I'm concerned this is rumor is an EPIC FAIL.

#159 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,319 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:55 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Guys like naked women.

well not ALL guys

if you don't believe me just look here

#160 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,910 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:58 PM

This thread should be clothed stripper .gif approved.

#161 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,527 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:59 PM

This thread is the top result for "Cam Newton KOD"

So far, I haven't found a single meaningful, credible report that even remotely verifies this rumor. MTO is referencing a thread from lipstickalley which is referencing a twitter post which is referencing some dude from Bowling Green who references. . .the MTO post.

As far as I'm concerned this is rumor is an EPIC FAIL.

I found this...

http://www.lipsticka...t-night-376218/

#162 Irv

Irv

Winner Best New Huddler

• HUDDLER
  • 3,592 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

This thread needs boobs to make you guys remember how sexy a naked women is.

Posted Image

#163 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,261 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:09 PM

I found this...

http://www.lipsticka...t-night-376218/

(points to part where he referenced lipstickalley)

Notice no one in that entire thread says "I saw Cam Newton" only "I HURD CAM NOOTIN TRILLZ DA BILLZ! LOL! 100K! MAD DEM HOEZ!"

#164 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,453 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:12 PM

mediatakeout is like the urban form of TMZ. TMZ doesn't really cover what the majority of the urban community does. Do you believe it or not it's up to you. Everyone one has ha right to care If there franchise QB is spending his money wisely,No one wants to see Cam end up like allen Iverson. Again are we sure how much money he spent? No,but it's likely alot as most urban entertainers have pegged KOD as the end all be all strip club. Rick Ross spent a million dollars there recently(www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.14313/title.rick-ross-details-his-million-dollar-strip-club-spree) ,Lebron James,lil wayne, The point is this what some young celbs do.

I personally wouldn't do it but, I don't have a problem with what he spends his money on. I just want him to take care of his future and not blow all of his money on things like this. We have a article floating around the huddle about drew brees being "Livid" lol. It was time for something diffrent.

tmz isn't worth posting, either. i don't care what community any of those gossip and rumor tabloids represent. imo, it's not our business. it's not worth posting. it's garbage. might as well start trying to find out how much he poops and how he wipes his butt.

all of these tabloids falls under TMI and most of it is incorrect and and results in them getting sued.

if i have a choice between discussion about brees being pissed off over not getting the contract he wanted and other things leading to the downfall of a division rival or "news" about our franchise QB blowing 100k or whatever at a strip club, i'm going to choose the brees and saints talk.

can't see how following tabloids stalking celebrities makes you better fans or better informed.

#165 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 9,319 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:14 PM

Why Am I a troll, because I said he likes Strip Clubs? Is that negative? What's wrong with strip clubs?

mmmkay. I guess I meant to say Cam would never be caught dead in such a place. He was too busy watching film and teaching bible school to The Golden Calf of Bristol. I can't believe I even dared to spew such filth about the messiah.Posted Image

Yall really should not put the kid on such a pedestal, you aren't doing yourselves or him any favors.

pretty much the exact type of picture i expected

some guy waaaayyy off in the background with a hat and glasses on, really can't tell who it is

but hey the internets say its true so it's gotta be right

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com