Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Hope the Saints Are Not Punished.

43 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

When Carolina wins the NFC South, I dont want there to be any excuses etc. Last thing we want is a tainted NFCS Championship. I hope Goodell fines but does not suspend players/coaches. I hope Brees is given a contract he likes and signs quickly. And I want the Saints to give their best performance when Carolina decimates them next season.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I agree with you in principle, but I just hate the Saints* so much I hope the comish just wipes them out of existence.

Posted · Report post

Fug that. All the junk those Saints fans have been talking all these years...I say bring the house down on em.

Posted · Report post

Here we go with this shit again, like the same people who say nooooo I don't want to play them with their best player injured. I want to play them full strength, did they play us full strength? No. Stop acting pussiefied.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I, too agree with your principals, but when Carolina wins, no matter what, people will be throwing excuses out left and right. It really makes no difference.

Posted · Report post

A win is a win is a win. They're the ones with the asterisk by their names, not us. They deserve whatever is coming to them.

Posted · Report post

even if they don't get any real punishment they'll still throw around the "we had to go through all that bountygate drama" excuse left and right

Posted · Report post

Per Schefter, "zero chance" that they get off easy. Goodell is said to have "steam coming out his ears".

And they'll deserve it. They absolutely [I]should[/I] get pounded for this.

Posted · Report post

I hope they lay down the heavy arm of the law on them. There's still ATL who's not a bad team, to beat. Tampa may be on the rise. Taking out NO will help, but our division is so hard to win either way it won't matter. I think we should be more concerned about winning in the post season.

Posted · Report post

can we get the thread title fixed? Saints*.....

Posted · Report post

I don't care how it affects us or tips the competitive balance, honestly.

It was their actions. The consequences are their problem and theirs alone.

There's always excuses after a loss. Who gives a rat's ass?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='IvanTheAwesome']Tampa may be on the rise.[/QUOTE]

what you're smoking....

...pass it