Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

#17 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,890 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

That's noble, and I see your point... but I hope they get totally slammed and then we run in and kick them as much as possible while they're down.

#18 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,791 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:04 PM

Well I disagree with cha, hope they punished to the max

Bitches

#19 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 36,703 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

That's noble, and I see your point... but I hope they get totally slammed and then we run in and kick them as much as possible while they're down.

:lol:

If we were talking about injuries, I could see it. But they did something wrong, and they deserve to be punished for it. Like I said before, all on them.

Edited by Mr Scot, 06 March 2012 - 06:34 PM.

#20 dos poptarts

dos poptarts

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:24 PM

U don't feel bad for a team's situation when they've done it to themselves.

Fug the 2009-20xx saints

#21 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

When Carolina wins the NFC South, I dont want there to be any excuses etc. Last thing we want is a tainted NFCS Championship. I hope Goodell fines but does not suspend players/coaches. I hope Brees is given a contract he likes and signs quickly. And I want the Saints to give their best performance when Carolina decimates them next season.

All of 2011 i used the excuse that are DEF was injured, that we had 2nd string special teamers starting on DEF, blah blah blah blah.

All I heard in response, was the packers did it with 15 guys on IR, or every team has injuries, or quit making excuses.

So FUG the Saints, no matter what, they will make a excuse of why they loss.

#22 zebrainz

zebrainz

Puddytats

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:38 PM

DIAF Saints* and by F, I mean flood in this case. Poor little mole infested, dyfunctional, inbred bastard children of the NFCS. :puke::cryin::nopity: That is all, please continue with your regularly scheduled love fest for the Moles*.

They are what they are and deserve what they get. I hope Godell rents a mule and uses it to repeatedly kick them in the testes.

#23 Brandon

Brandon

Everything and Nothing

• HUDDLER
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:46 PM

I don't care about excuses/no excuses. I want to see this team win the division and then the SB. I don't care if we got there purely on luck, I don't care if we had to fight tooth and nail for it, I don't care if there is some major catastrophe and the only team left standing is the Panthers. All that matters is the Lombardi.

#24 LongTriad

LongTriad

Missunderstood

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,692 posts
  • LocationStokeridge

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:50 PM

When Carolina wins the NFC South, I dont want there to be any excuses etc. Last thing we want is a tainted NFCS Championship. I hope Goodell fines but does not suspend players/coaches. I hope Brees is given a contract he likes and signs quickly. And I want the Saints to give their best performance when Carolina decimates them next season.

Hope in one hand and crap in the other and see which gets filled up fastest. This is going to cause the Saints a losing streak that will last until another Katrina blows through. Yes, they will have excuses. That's fine with me. Long as they lose.
They will bottom the NFC South in 2012.

#25 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 18,653 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 06 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

mr. scot said ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

and when we win the NFCS the only asterisk will be on the saints at the bottom of the standings.

#26 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,201 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

Who the fug cares what they think?

And "tainted" NFC Championship? You think the Saints are the only decent team in the NFC? I don't know if you've heard about these little teams called the Packers, the Giants, the Niners... etc.

#27 OneBadassCat

OneBadassCat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,082 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:09 PM

Who cares if the Saints have an excuse? If anything recent events have shown that the Saints are no where near as good as they are hyped to be. We are capable of stomping on them right here right now. I don't give a fug we are a more talented team then them. They are a bunch of faggot fairies that are the cheapest low lifes in the game.

I'm not even talking about the bounty sh1t, im talking about whining for penalties and running up the score like they've done the past 2 years. They are a joke of a team and I cannot wait for the Panthers to stomp their garbage heads in the ground.

Edited by OneBadassCat, 06 March 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#28 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,340 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:08 PM

They had an advantage with a bounty system. We'll have the advantage when they get punished. It'll all balance out.

#29 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,298 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:18 PM

Take whatever advantage you can legally get.

#30 Cold Cat

Cold Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:22 PM

Nope, I want em tar and feathered. There wouldn't be any discussion on how we didn't really win the south due to the saints punishment. They did what they did. Time to pay the piper.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.