Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Claws

The Braves

368 posts in this topic

Going for the sweep tomorrow! Good outing by Maholm, and great at bats from Heyward, JUp, and Freeman. Freeman can just flat out hit. I wouldn't be surprised if he hit in the .320-.330 range this season.

Big bro Upton had a horrible day at the ballpark with 4 K's. He'll get it going, though.

Going for the sweep tomorrow! Good outing by Maholm, and great at bats from Heyward, JUp, and Freeman. Freeman can just flat out hit. I wouldn't be surprised if he hit in the .320-.330 range this season.

Big bro Upton had a horrible day at the ballpark with 4 K's. He'll get it going, though.

Doubt they get the game in with the weather they are having.....and as a Phillies fan, I will be just fine with that.

Cubs are feeling good coming out of the 'burg............don't beat us up too bad.

Holy hell, the Upton brothers steal one from the cubs.

Justin is on fire, could easily be a MVP canidate this year.

1 person likes this

Is it just me, or are the Upton brothers more exciting than ANYTHING going on with the Panthers right now? Sure, BJ just got it going, but damn this is fun. And what's BEST is that 4 of 5 games have been on up here out of market! :)

I'm pissed off because the opener, and tonights game were not aired here even though the guide said they were supposed to be. I have watched every game every year and have never had this issue. They keep showing the stupid ass carolina hurricanes instead of the braves. I hate TWC

So much awesomeness and we're only 5 games in!

On a side-note, ESPN didn't have that Upton magic in their Top 10 Plays at all. Can't even watch SportsCenter without them pissing me off now...

Should be a fun week this week. 3 in Miami and then a series with the Nats. We'll see Strasburg as well this week. Would love to see them finish this week at least 4-2.

And the Braves win...........................again!

Gotta love the Upton Show. :)

Plus, we got one of the 3 best closers in baseball.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0