Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claws

The Braves

368 posts in this topic

I'm so fuging pissed off.

1 person likes this

I hope MLB got what it wanted with making a joke of the game. That stadium was going crazy and Mac would have been up with bases loaded. You could feel the momentum shifting and then that terrible call and a late one at that.

The worst part is they talked it over and still let the call stand. So the first ever wild card elimination game ends in protest which wont be overturned because they don't want to interfere with the division series. What a joke.

This here be thy reason I quit following baseball...I finally tune in for a full nine innings and get this crap.

I'm so depressed now. There's no one in my bar and I'm tempted to just close down three hours early and go home. Hah.

There is no excuse not to have instant replay in baseball now. Worried about preserving the sanctity of the game? Don't have a one game elimination after a 162 game season. The Braves will now probably be know as the team that got the Wildcard game turned into a series.

An outfield umpire calling an infield fly...

InfieldFLy_original.gif?1349482207

Man i hate to see chipper jones go the 1 thing me and my daddy use to do is watch the braves play every time together when he got off of work my daddy passed away in 2004 but both of our fav player was chipper.

Sad day

Terrible day as a life long Braves fan. Just terrible day and horrible way for Chipper to go out. Braves got screwed, but also screwed themselves with all the errors. Here's hoping Wren can get put together a really good team in the off season. I'm so sick of late season/post season dissapointment with the Braves. I just want to get back to the World Series and win one.

1 person likes this

At least you guys HAVE a world series championship.... hell, I would be happy if the M's even made it there. haha