Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help with a movie title

16 posts in this topic

Posted

There was a movie that came out sometime in the 2000s which starred two young dudes and a hot chick, and the one young dude, a virgin, was in love with the chick, while the other dude was much wiser in the ways of women, even though he was an overweight dorky looking guy. I think Sex was in the title. Anyone remember this?

Posted

yea, i think i know what you're talking about. it came out right after that kate winslet movie where she got naked but because of the context you could never really fap to it.

Posted

maybe the same year as that hugh grant movie where he played a charming but bumbling single guy who falls for someone unexpectedly?

Posted

There was a movie that came out sometime in the 2000s which starred two young dudes and a hot chick, and the one young dude, a virgin, was in love with the chick, while the other dude was much wiser in the ways of women, even though he was an overweight dorky looking guy. I think Sex was in the title. Anyone remember this?

Did it have the guy who played Dr Evil's son in it as an Amish guy? Sex Drive?

Posted

Did it have the guy who played Dr Evil's son in it as an Amish guy? Sex Drive?

That's it. Thank you. Was going to drive me crazy trying to figure it out.

Posted

Sex Drive

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1135985/

Funny ass movie. I was just thinking about it during a meeting today. :)

Posted

Don't watch the unrated version. I usually like it better but in sexdrive u will see more ******* than u can stomach I'm sure. Not my cup of tea and isn't funnier

Posted

wait. you could NOT whittle this down even tho you DID have the sex in the title part? do you work at the DMV by chance?

Posted

I saw that movie it's Waynes World.

Posted

wait. you could NOT whittle this down even tho you DID have the sex in the title part? do you work at the DMV by chance?

I actually found it on imdb by typing sex into the search function and then recognized the title in the list that came up, but wanted to thank CRA for his help anyway. I was really trying to find the actress who was in it, anyway.

Posted

You're thinking of the blockbuster hit, The Virgins

1 person likes this