Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nike to reveal NFL uniforms April 3

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Fans of NFL fashion — you’re out there, don’t be shy — mark your calendars for April 3.

Nike Inc. on Thursday dispatched invites to a media event in New York City in which it will unveil the National Football League uniforms for next season.

As far as Nike announcements go, this one is likely to be more watched than the routine product announcement.

The event marks the start of Nike’s five-year deal to be the league’s provider of on-field apparel, which includes game uniforms and sideline apparel.

The Washington County sporting goods giant (NYSE: NKE) is likely to show off the uniforms for all 32 NFL teams at the April 3 event.

So there must be some changes significant enough to warrant a press conference? I'm assuming the changes will be mostly related to materials, cut and other small features.

Read more: http://www.bizjournals.com/portland/blog/2012/03/nike-to-reveal-nfl-uniforms-april-3.html?ana=twt

Nikeblog.com also reveal a new Buffalo Bills t-shirt that's coming out:

Nike-Buffalo-Bills-T-Shirt-2.jpg

Read more: http://www.nikeblog.com/2012/03/06/nike-for-nfl-nike-buffalo-bills-t-shirt-arriving-at-retailers/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+nikeblog%2Fblogcraver+%28Nike+Blog%29

Posted

Posted

Reminds me of the 1993 panthers shirt I had with the exact same graphic except lightning bolts around it.

Posted

Reminds me of the 1993 panthers shirt I had with the exact same graphic except lightning bolts around it.

LOL, I think I had this shirt?

Posted

I had that shirt and wore it well past bacon neck. I wore it with my Velcro L.A. Gears.

Posted

Nike is adding subtle spots to our black uniforms.

Posted

see sig

Posted

ALL BLACK UNI's OMG!!! :party:

confirmed.

Posted

see sig

You don't care so much, you have to post a not caring post that illustrates your level of not caring?

Haha. Just giving you a hard time. I really couldn't care less either.

Posted

Whole lot of not caring going on in here.

Posted

All black everything, because we're attending the other teams funeral.

Posted

I'm sick of uni threads

1 person likes this